Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!

the virtual red pill

2 years ago, I went to a huge festival in the woods. 2,500 people, full of artists, performers, musicians and all sorts of other interesting folks. Lots of crazy art, including a flamethrowermobile shooting huge plumes of fire into the air, and a Tesla coil shooting lightning bolts at a guy in an insulated suit.

On Saturday night, I went to see a huge fire performance. Hundreds of us sat in a huge circle while a crazy spectacle unfolded. Performers spun poi, fire staves, bullwhips soaked in fuel, you name it. Then, this guy in a futuristic white uniform shows up:

He spins pretty impressively, and I'm pretty buzzed at the time so it seems extra cool. I compliment him as he finishes his routine, and he says something so strange I can't even remember exactly what it was, but it was something like "I downloaded software into my brain that lets me learn kung fu faster". I had no response, but I did ask my brain "fucking WHAT?" a couple time before forgetting about it and moving on with my life.

A year later, I'm at the same festival, and I see the guy spinning fire again, although this time its not a huge show, just him and some others playing around. I tried to get an opportunity to talk with the guy, but his entourage is keeping him busy with technical questions about spinning a thing. They're all dressed like jedis, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend a festival waiting to get a word in with a jedi, so again I go on with my business.

But that monday, I noticed his pic on Facebook when he posted something on the event page, so I click on his profile. His cover photo is a white background with a red pill on it, and it says thedigitalredpill.com . So I go there, and man, what he told me two years ago was just the tip of an extremely strange iceberg. Its like the TIMECUBE of martial arts (do they do martial arts? After pages of reading I'm still not quite sure). It reads like the cult manifesto of a man training real life superheroes to fight injustice with fake lightsabers. Yes, that last sentence is 100% accurate.

Here's a quote from the first page of this website:
    Great stories drive the world. Superman once took down the KKK in real life.

True story, Google it for yourself.

What if you and I could co-author a story so good that it inspired all of of America to start acting like Jedi's?

What if the story was so good that it then transcended fiction? What if we actually sparked an ideal movement, one based on Love and Honor?

What if we literally launched an entire generation of real life superheroes into the world, making it much, much better place to be?

Well, we can. We absolutely can.

I know this because I've seen it work on an individual scale hundreds, if not thousands of times.
    Hi, my name is Ryan.

I spent a couple of years as the Rec. Therapist at a dual-diagnosis drug rehab for high risk teens in Malibu. While there, I noticed that many of the kids shared a unique problem. Many of them told me that they felt like "I'm supposed to be on a Mission, but I don't know what it is."

Being both a writer, and an opportunist, I gave them one.

I told them they were actually "Inter-Galactic Jedi Medical Technicians" who came to this planet to help restore balance and harmony to the world.

I told them that they knowingly dove into these lives of deep dysfunction so that they could learn how to create the elegant solutions that will end the ages old cycles of abuse and neglect.

The rehab kids and I then wrote a Lightsaber training program that uses a new kind of computer technology to accelerate the performance of your mind and body.

Here's a quick example of what that looks like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=yT-ICmw0TVU

its page after page like that, and it gets stranger and stranger:
    This website is a blueprint that shows a way to design and distribute
    a Medicinal Story Technology that installs an Archetype Elevation Program into our culture.
    Taking the Digital Red Pill does not lead to conflict, nor does it take you out of this world.

It helps you to Wake Up as an Operator inside this Matrix and recognize that you have both the power and ability to shape this reality into a much, much better place.

It creates a portal to the part of your mind that can accomplish anything. It taps you back in to your true nature, the one where you are quite literally able to become part of "The One".
    Often, you will be issued a body that allows you navigate the experience.

Here on Earth, if you want to experience being an Ant, there is no line, as there are plenty of Ant bodies to go around.

A Dog or Cat body is a longer line. Incarnating into an apex predator like a Panther or a Hawk is pretty much exactly like holding out for the front car on a Roller coaster.

Human bodies are the F-18 fighter jets of physicality. Their immense size, power and versatility makes them the most sought after reality vehicles. The human line is always quite long, anywhere.

On Earth, it's VIP only. Allow us to explain.

Earth has always been an extremely tough planet to get into. The toughest actually. Given that very few planets have anything even approaching it's uniquely abundant natural resources, it has been set aside as school for the best and brightest souls of each Solar system.

As stated earlier, this planet has been reserved for the training, healing and entertaining of Djedi's, the guardians of the Galaxy.

To help you grasp where you currently are, please know that within the Milky Way Galaxy, Earth is considered to be something like a combination of Harvard, MIT, Apple Computers, Gryffindor, and Disneyland. We pretty much have the best of everything here.
    I think the New Agey-ness of the whole thing would be a lot more palatable to me if their archetypes weren't from Star Wars and The Matrix. I know they're popular and all, but they're vapid, shallow action movies. The Matrix was sophomoric; if you're a reasonably intelligent person, it shouldn't have been the first time you've considered "what if I'm just a brain in a jar, man?", so I hate seeing it on lists of mind-blowing films. Star Wars always seemed like it was for kids (it was, wasn't it?) and was a pretty straightforward good/evil struggle.

So anyway, here's the site, click on it to hyperengage your consciousness and download new paradigms for radical new chakra alignments or whatever:

http://www.thedigitalredpill.com/2013/06/the-plan.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 7:25pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The video looks like sub par wushu with a flaming stick.

As for the rest, I can't be bothered to read all the pseudo-philosophical drivel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 7:43pm

Style: Kyokushin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came to this thread ready to cringe and the worst of the worst Reddit extremist MRA trolls.
    Is it sad that I was relieved that it was just a really cray cray dude?

This seems like the kind of guy who will awkwardly trap you at a social event and not shut up about his insane ideas about reality while you wonder if screaming, punching him in the face, and running would be worth the assault charges if only you could get him to shut up.

You know, the kind of person that you start to talk to as if they are normal and realize "nope. Just totally fucking batshit. This is really awkward."

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 8:15pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no way that guy should have ever been allowed around recovering addicts.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 8:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/21/2014 8:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Children shouldn't do psychedelics. I mean is there really anything else to say about it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2014 3:41am

Style: Goju Ryu/Balintawak Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    There is no way that guy should have ever been allowed around recovering addicts.
    maybe he was one of them and he somehow remembers incorrectly?

Sent from my GT-I9100

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/22/2014 12:25pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to look up the Superman Vs the KKK bit:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/23157...d-ku-klux-klan

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/22/2014 3:07pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Key quote:

Being both a writer, and an opportunist
    This website is a blueprint that shows a way to design and distribute
    a Medicinal Story Technology that installs an Archetype Elevation Program into our culture.

This program unites and focuses a critical mass of intelligently peaceful people willing to put in actual effort into making the planet a much better place to be.
    I guess that's great for his teen addicts in rehab in Malibu, his target audience.

He's dealing with kids near Hollywood, and all it's evil liberal influences!

Star Wars and the Matrix are the perfect cure.

Minimalism, mind control, and kung fu.

Posted On:
    11/22/2014 3:51pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soft touch View Post
    maybe he was one of them and he somehow remembers incorrectly?

Sent from my GT-I9100
    If he was a recreational therapist at a rehab, he's definitely in recovery himself.

Hopefully in recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.