Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/21/2013 3:24pm

Style: BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I have not read the conspiracy stuff on the .22 ammo. I have been scrounging spare rounds from all over the house, drawers, coat pockets, under the truck seat, etc. The boys both have Cricket rifles, but we'd be out of ammo if they shot as much as they want too, with no other ammo available.
    That's harsh as hell. I currently have a surplus of .22 LR, but not a comfortable one. I'll keep an eye out for any deals and let you know. If I find some stuff locally I'm not adverse to sending out a bully care package or two. Perhaps we need a dedicated ammo deals thread?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/21/2013 3:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is terrible. The nuts basically rip apart anyone saying "slow down, it will get back to normal."

You'll see:
    OMG Legislature and Ammo card.
    OMG DHS and the other ABCs are hoarding ammo to pass legislation.
    The military is coming for you.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 5:44pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I know the Walther P99 has 5-7 down how do you feel about its qualities for points 1 & 2?
    Honetly, I have no idea. But I've had good experiences with Walther guns, even though saying 'I have good exprience with brand X so product Y must be good' could be a big mistake. I carried a PPS for a long time, before I downsized it for a nano. the PPS was a dream. James Bond uses it so it must be good :P
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 6:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    That's harsh as hell. I currently have a surplus of .22 LR, but not a comfortable one. I'll keep an eye out for any deals and let you know. If I find some stuff locally I'm not adverse to sending out a bully care package or two. Perhaps we need a dedicated ammo deals thread?
    thanks...when Cabella's is out, it's pretty bad...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 6:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It is terrible. The nuts basically rip apart anyone saying "slow down, it will get back to normal."

You'll see:
    OMG Legislature and Ammo card.
    OMG DHS and the other ABCs are hoarding ammo to pass legislation.
    The military is coming for you.
    There are plenty of those sorts here where I live. Some who one would think were smart enough to know better. Others, not so much...

We had an interesting time for a while. The whole gun grab thing was really going crazy.

I'd like to see how the feds would implement a door to door search for firearms...not sure how many federal agents are available for that sort of thing. I know local law enforcemtn would all be dead or wounded after the 2nd or 3rd place they kicked in.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 7:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always liked Rugers but never bought one. Not a Glock fan, mostly because of the damn bumps on the grips, have to use one every day. Love my 1911s. Running an XD for off duty right now, like it a lot. Still running a Sig 245 also, nice little package.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    5/25/2013 12:22am

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    I always liked Rugers but never bought one. Not a Glock fan, mostly because of the damn bumps on the grips, have to use one every day. Love my 1911s. Running an XD for off duty right now, like it a lot. Still running a Sig 245 also, nice little package.
    Buy my original, fully parked Springfield Champion loaded. Best value commander sized pistol. night sights still glow, and park on park champions are uber rare. it just needs a new extractor!
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Posted On:
    5/25/2013 2:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Buy my original, fully parked Springfield Champion loaded. Best value commander sized pistol. night sights still glow, and park on park champions are uber rare. it just needs a new extractor!
    I have a SA Loaded Stainless and a Champion Operator already. Thanks though.

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 3:17pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm probably late to the party here, but I want to say something about the M&P. I'll preface this by saying I've had 5 Glocks in the past: 2 different 26s, a 19, a 23, and a 17. Loved them all. 3 of those pistols were Gen 4s, each and every one of the Gen 4s had issues with ejection. 17 shot brass in my face and was unreliable. 26 and 19 were both reliable but both ALSO shot brass in my face. I also don't like the move to a new recoil spring that is really a fix for nothing in my opinion.

To the point: I used to dislike the M&P. I thought it was a Glock copycat and I didn't like that it didn't have a good, tactile trigger reset. Things have changed. The NEWER M&Ps have an even better tactile reset in my opinion than any Glock I've ever used, they fit my hand better, and now that they've been out for a good while and have proven to be venerable pistols I'd have to say I consider them one of the best options on the market and for the first time there's a polymer pistol I like more than Glock.

Just a note, I carry my P226 more than anything else, but I really want an M&P down the line.

YMMV.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 3:20pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    The only 1911 I wish I never parted with was a Springfield Champion Operator. It was a very nice pistol. I slapped a pair of VZ Alien grips on it and it was the nicest overall 1911 I've owned. I just got tired of taking care of it compared to my Glocks at the time. Now I regret it, though.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast