222360 Bullies, 4960 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
  1. 4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Reality Check: Big Boned BS - Monday Motivation

Of course some people have a larger bone structure than others, just like some people have legitimate hormone disorders, just like some people can bench press 400 lbs. without ever having lifted weights, or win an amateur MMA fight without ever having trained.

These people are the exception, not the rule. So put down the buttered pop tarts and get your bones, big or otherwise, in motion.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 12:22pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Buttered pop tarts? Do people really eat these?

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 3:22pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People have been known to... yes.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 3:25pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People eat fried bacon and fried butter. I mean, I love bacon and all, but coating it with flour and actually frying it in a deep fryer? Blech.

In conclusion, it's only a matter of time before someone starts eating fried fat people.

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 3:28pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    People eat fried bacon and fried butter. I mean, I love bacon and all, but coating it with flour and actually frying it in a deep fryer? Blech.

In conclusion, it's only a matter of time before someone starts eating fried fat people.
    I see this happening by accident at a state fair...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    People eat fried bacon and fried butter. .
    I haven't had the fried butter, but I heard it was really good. They said it tasted like french toast. I have had fried oreo cookies! Fried in pancake batter with powedered sugar on it! Whew, they were GOOD!! Still hot, the oreo basically melts in your mouth when you eat it. That said, if you eat two you have a stroke in like 5 minutes.

I hate the fact that people have been publishing these images about the "big boned" excuse. Because that has been my go-to line for years. So, I've had to up my workout game the last couple years. But that allowed me to get into pullups which has become my favorite exercise.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 3:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For this reason I've been forcing my big bones uphill on the regular these days...

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 4:08pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I used to hang around at misc.fitness.weights, the term we had for the "big-boned" was FFID, fat **** in denial.

Took my kids to Disneyworld a few years back, and was horrified/amazed to see parents pushing their fat 8 year olds around in strollers. I mean, if you can't get pumped up at Disneyworld when you are 8, something is seriously wrong. We needed leashes for our kids, who were 7 and 9 at the time.

Every park we went to that trip had deep-fried turkey leg stands. Who needs a 2 lb deep-fried and glazed turkey leg as a snack?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 6:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    When I used to hang around at misc.fitness.weights, the term we had for the "big-boned" was FFID, fat **** in denial.

Took my kids to Disneyworld a few years back, and was horrified/amazed to see parents pushing their fat 8 year olds around in strollers. I mean, if you can't get pumped up at Disneyworld when you are 8, something is seriously wrong. We needed leashes for our kids, who were 7 and 9 at the time.

Every park we went to that trip had deep-fried turkey leg stands. Who needs a 2 lb deep-fried and glazed turkey leg as a snack?

Don't even get me started on Disneyworld. Motherfucking fat fucking fucks everywhere in their motorized fucking wheelchairs. Getting to go to the front of the lines in front of six year olds who've been waiting to see some princess for an hour because they're "disabled". Bullshit. They're fat. And lazy. They should lock 'em all up in It's a Small World until they're skinny enough to walk through the park.

That said, I took the kids to Kings Dominion yesterday and ate the hell out of a funnel cake. Damn, it was good. But I walked, so **** the haters.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2013 6:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You eat yourself into a motorized chair, your ass needs to be at the back of the line.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast