Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2013 8:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cornflakesforever@msn.com

Wow I haven’t been here in weeks. Many things have happened.. but thats all a different story. I haven’t had time to keep up with all of my gerbils, and there is a petstore near me that is willing to take four or five of them. Unfortunetly one of my pups died, I have no clue how. It was a spotted agouti, died last week. Monday, I will be seperating them all. I am not 100% sure on all the genders, just sure that there is one boy Argente, one girl argente, and two boy spotted agouti, and the regular agouti is a girl. My mom actually wants to get a lizard of some sort, she wants me to do the research and find out what the best pet lizard would be. I would ask her to take care of my gerbils, but she is terrified of them. There is no way for me to keep them all..

So, if anyone wants any gerbils, in Michigan, I will give them away for free, to responsible owners. Email me if you are interested.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 5:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More in line with what this thread is about:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 7:30am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the best defense against a choke that nobody has ever used starts with a groin strike that can't possibly reach the groin? Sounds legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 3:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes a fight can actually go to the ground. What I mean by that is, both people fighting lose their vertical base and end up wrestling with each other. Obviously it's not what most fights look like. Street fighters are generally looking to either grab your wrist or punch you (We, as martial artists, have a big advantage in that we train to use our feet. Kicks are more powerful than punches). But sometimes a fight ends up on the floor, and you need to be prepared for that just as much as you're prepared to break a double-lapel grab. Here's how you do it:

The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure your opponent DOES NOT BRIDGE WHILE HE'S ON TOP OF YOU.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 3:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I also have about an estimated 2000 black heads on my face. I live my Aunt and Uncle and they don't have the kind of money to buy treatment. Does anyone have any ways to get rid of black heads a fast and easy way just using stuff around my house. Please Help
    I'm kind of surprised nobody ever punched the blackheads right off of him.
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Sometimes a fight can actually go to the ground...
    I... it... he...

There are no words. Should have sent a poet.

A retarded poet.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2013 6:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I... it... he...

There are no words. Should have sent a poet.

A retarded poet.
    No, it's true. A fight can, in fact, go to the ground. Especially in a rape situation:

I know it's pretty apparent that if you're a big, strong guy the chances that you'll end up on the ground are much slimmer. You could probably just horseplay yourself out of most situations. But it pays to be prepared. That's what gives us an advantage over street fighters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2013 1:46am

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was all prepared with a disparaging comment, but when I found out the poor kid was essentially a real life Napolean Dynamite it kinda took the wind out of my sails.

Poor bastard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2013 3:10am

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Maybe he took lessons from this guy...

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2013 8:14am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    I was all prepared with a disparaging comment, but when I found out the poor kid was essentially a real life Napolean Dynamite it kinda took the wind out of my sails.
    All the more reason for him to STFU.

Re-read the OP (condensed for easier comprehension):

The best defense against street fighting is just plain knowledge. If you know how to
    do swimmer blocks, and know how to throw a good seiken punch. Since street fighters
    work off of pure adrenaline, it leaves them open with opprotunities to no extent! Lets
    say, typically, street fight...

... becuase of the way they hit you, you can easily break one of their
    wrists. When they swing at you, don�t get an adrenaline rush right away. Try to dodge a
    few moves here and there, and block most of them. Do this until you are fully concentrated,
    then next time they...

...all time
    best defense is the swimmers block though. When they come charging at you, clasp both of...

..one of my personal favorite attacks is a hammer blow to the
    top-inside of their shouler. Feel around right next to your neck-back-shoulder area. You
    will feel that spot that hurt when you touch it. With a hammer blow right there I garauntee
    they won�t use that arm. Also a nice seiken hit (explained above) into the middle of the
    bisep hurts REALLY bad! I got an elbow shoved into my arm playing football and couldn�t use
    that arm for 3 days...

...the hoodlem will be standing their, most likely
    in the boxing position (arms over face, not a good defense because if...

...If you are scared of taking out their knee for lawsuit reasons, make a quick,
    and I mean QUICK move and jab your elbow into his kidney area. I swear he will cry like a
    little baby and will be very paralyzed...

...I advice you to do some reflex tests on the internet (the games where
    the background changes and you have to click the button..) because that really helps with
    fighting.

I have self taught myself and have gone through 2 months of Karate training.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast