Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 1:40pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote for Erhmgoti, because even after thousands of idiots have been derided by a vast community of rough humor-attempters, he still manages to make it funny. Its like he's able to keep Hu's On First fresh and original. MANDELBAUM!

I vote for Devil, because even though self-interested xenophobic white men own everything, its hard to get a truly honest opinion out of them, whereas that's devil's MO. In a world where so many voices are becoming identical PC trope generators, it can actually be refreshing to hear someone tell people that they should **** or get off the pot.

I vote for Patfromlogan, because he brings balance with a Yin of Hawaiian hippie feel-good and a Yang of conspiracy theories that sorta make me feel like an LSD flashback for free.

I vote for Der because just when you think he couldn't possibly tell another person to shut the **** up, he throws you a curve ball and does just that. Plus the novelty of a Buddhist monk doing that is pretty hilarious, whether or not you understand its validity.

I vote for Phrost because the new guys could really use an update that he runs the show here. They think its either run by the power of Freedom of Speech or by a shadowy cabal of fake martial artists.

I vote for Gezerre so one of the Bully of the What cards can have Black Dynamite on it. Something like this maybe:

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all honesty I vote for DdlR. He's a super cool dude, and has probably highest rating of intellectual content-per-post of anyone here.
    I still want to know how I earned this title, though.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 1:56pm

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to second that nomination for DdlR. For all the same reasons, and anything else I can think of later.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 2:11pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...i'm not a monk...

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll give Pastefromlogan a vote too. Crazy ass ************.

This message is brought to you by a long fucking story.

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 3:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote it goes to all the

Bullshido practitioners that keep coming here and providing us with lolz

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 3:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I vote that anyone who hasn't been to a Throwdown in the last year not be eligible for nomination?

I thought that Throwdowns was what this place was supposed to be about anyway.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 3:49pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I vote for Erhmgoti, because even after thousands of idiots have been derided by a vast community of rough humor-attempters, he still manages to make it funny. Its like he's able to keep Hu's On First fresh and original. MANDELBAUM!

I vote for Devil, because even though self-interested xenophobic white men own everything, its hard to get a truly honest opinion out of them, whereas that's devil's MO. In a world where so many voices are becoming identical PC trope generators, it can actually be refreshing to hear someone tell people that they should **** or get off the pot.

I vote for Patfromlogan, because he brings balance with a Yin of Hawaiian hippie feel-good and a Yang of conspiracy theories that sorta make me feel like an LSD flashback for free.

I vote for Der because just when you think he couldn't possibly tell another person to shut the **** up, he throws you a curve ball and does just that. Plus the novelty of a Buddhist monk doing that is pretty hilarious, whether or not you understand its validity.

I vote for Phrost because the new guys could really use an update that he runs the show here. They think its either run by the power of Freedom of Speech or by a shadowy cabal of fake martial artists.

I vote for Gezerre so one of the Bully of the What cards can have Black Dynamite on it. Something like this maybe:
    I agree with all of these. And that should keep Phrost busy for a while. Especially if he rotates to a different Bully every hour or so. While he is busy with that, we will continue to no post in Trollshido.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My vote goes to Der for as long as he keeps doubleposting. I blush at my own nomination, although I must admit I have a pretty bitchen' avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 4:36pm

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote for Gezere as long as he gets that picture!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast