Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Dude, seriously, that's one of my favorites!

I remember watching the HBO Thrilla in Manila Documentary shortly before watching the fight.

Despite my freshly formed detestation for Ali, by the last 3 rounds, I was starting to cringe.

Emotionally, nothing in MMA has ever even come close. It was like an exhilirating spectacle of just punishment. I can now relate to the appeal of Executions from Old Times.

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Emotionally, nothing in MMA has ever even come close. It was like an exhilirating spectacle of just punishment. I can now relate to the appeal of Executions from Old Times.
    Hangings actually used to be public spectacles until fairly recently. People would picnic.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is Matt Hardy boxing Holyfield?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing - while an all American sport - is too one dimesional.

Try Jeet Kune Do....I started training in this discipline and couldnt be happier. Check out ....http://www.fightwithice.com/ Fundamental differences make the discipline much more appealing than many of the basic arts or even boxing. Hey if Bruce Lee used it why not us?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get on your stomach, please. I want to get a quickie in before you get banned.

Edit: You will not enjoy this. I am not your king.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hittinhard86 View Post
    Try Jeet Kune Do....I started training in this discipline and couldnt be happier. Check out ....http://www.fightwithice.com/ Fundamental differences make the discipline much more appealing than many of the basic arts or even boxing. Hey if Bruce Lee used it why not us?
    I just checked that link out. I am really impressed - a "deadly" fighting system, with two trainers who "learned the secrets" and are nice enough to give it to us mortal people. A system "unlike any other martial arts or self defense training you'll find" which "anyone can learn", trained by a "Certified Rape and Assault Prevention Instructor" and a "police officer [who] puts traditional martial arts and the formal police defensive tactics he's learned aside, and instead, relies on the ICE Urban Combat system in his personal life".

Sadly, the demo-videos are offline; maybe that could be corrected so we got have a clearer picture of the effectiveness of this exciting new system?

But then, the slogan alone - "forget self defense. This is self offense" - shows me how awesome this system is:

Last edited by nils; 6/08/2013 10:56pm at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Eye of the Mullet.

Buddy posted this to his sports page.

Since we have a thread for greatest boxers and KOs, why not one for pure silliness? I know we have a few scattered ones for different videos, but let's start a central one.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're coming on, COME ON!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually already made a thread like this:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120731

But if the theme is mullets, now, then here:

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last