Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:13pm

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    -are you discussing wing chun in a wing chun thread? No.
    well, I pointed out how this thread will go/has gone, because they all do. So I partially did, not in the direct way as you might imagine but that is a different issue.
    -are you discussing your old account names after IIF called you out on it? No.
    He says I am a certain person. And?! Honestly, I don't see the point in discussing that. He said in another thread I post from the same computer, now I could assume that the board is running some IP log on peoples log-ins and that he saw two accounts log in with the same ip. I could then go into a long post about how this issue can happen and is a serious issue here in Brazil but what for? Who cares that ISP ip pools get lumped together and that it statistically is quite possible? Nobody so why bother? Honestly...

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, your derail with southpaw doesn't count? Interesting hypocrisy right there. Your derail actually occurred before this derail, that you also created.......hmmmmm.
    I said, I will quote for you...
    then you derail (in this case some derail)
    Let us look at this together, shall we?
    You derail (the one we are in at right now) "some derail" the one with southpaw which I I acknowledged by putting it there. So your point is?!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    I said, I will quote for you...
    Let us look at this together, shall we?
    Sure.

You derail (the one we are in at right now) "some derail" the one with southpaw which I I acknowledged by putting it there. So your point is?!
    Who posted the meme? You. Who started arguing about the meme? You and Rabbit. So, explain how "I derail" when it is discussing your point?
    you nit pick at words instead of addressing the issue at hand and then you derail (in this case some derail).
    Weird, you edit it down to be right, but you aren't trolling, we can't read and you don't want to win the internets.

He says I am a certain person. And?! Honestly, I don't see the point in discussing that. He said in another thread I post from the same computer, now I could assume that the board is running some IP log on peoples log-ins and that he saw two accounts log in with the same ip. I could then go into a long post about how this issue can happen and is a serious issue here in Brazil but what for? Who cares that ISP ip pools get lumped together and that it statistically is quite possible? Nobody so why bother? Honestly...
    Yes, it is possible. Yes, it has happened. Yet, there is a specific program, that we use that eliminates this problem.

So, instead of saying "No" you admit to nothing? Okay, when we are done, you can go log back into your old account.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/03/2013 4:34pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:32pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He says I am a certain person. And?!
    And then you say something about it.

He said in another thread I post from the same computer, now I could assume that the board is running some IP log on peoples log-ins and that he saw two accounts log in with the same ip. I could then go into a long post about how this issue can happen and is a serious issue here in Brazil but what for? Who cares that ISP ip pools get lumped together and that it statistically is quite possible?
    Wasn't one of the accounts German and the other Brazilian?

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could then go into a long post about how this issue can happen and is a serious issue here in Brazil
    Liar. Go into the lost post, I double dog dare you.

but what for? Who cares that ISP ip pools get lumped together and that it statistically is quite possible? Nobody so why bother? Honestly...
    It may be statistically possible but highly improbable. The very fact that you're double downing on it suggests you're being deceptive.

You don't know **** about IP addresses or statistics or fooling people.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:54pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    You don't know **** about IP addresses or statistics or fooling people.
    I dunno, I'm sure he's fooled lots of us into thinking he's a crappy poster when in reality he's a different crappy poster.

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 5:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I dunno, I'm sure he's fooled lots of us into thinking he's a crappy poster when in reality he's a different crappy poster.
    So he's like the Pepsi challenge, as if he was a lying pile of **** instead of soda. Gotcha.

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @IiF, I wasn't talking about the meme, you know that, right? I was talking about your post right after my rather lengthy lulz post... but hey, it works a certain way in your mind.

For the rest, you ever thought that no matter what I will tell you your reply is going to be "no you are not" or "no you are"? There is always more than one possible scenario... But I chose not to discuss them.

@W.Bunny. Which version do you want? The one where you get an IP from a pool when ever you log in and you might be assigned the ip of somebody else who used the same ip? Or the one you got in the US as well (and which happens here depending on ISP) with AOL logins, where all IPs get passed through the same end point (I forgot where, has been a while since I had to deal with this stuff and I never actually worked on it in regards to the US) and thus all connections get the same ip/location.

If you want to discuss Internet/ISP infrastructure for Brazil, good luck, I am not the least interested in that ****, just so much, Google (who is fucking good in IP location etc.) had serious issues (I can only talk about until a couple of months ago, after that I switched jobs and this is non of my concerns anymore) in putting IPs in the right STATE! not speaking of Cities etc.

Besides that, as I said, there are many reasons why two accounts could log in using the same ip. ;)

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 2:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was talking about your post right after my rather lengthy lulz post
    Yes, the one you talk about right here:
    some derail" the one with southpaw which I I acknowledged by putting it there.
    You just admitted I responded to YOUR derail.

but hey, it works a certain way in your mind.
    Really? Says the poor writer who can't succesfully lie about what he wrote?

You derail (the one we are in at right now)
    At that time you were crying about "that meme isn't me." Yes, that's exactly what you were talking about. Poor try for a poor poster.

@Southpaw, I wasn't aiming this at you... I guess you didn't get the irony of the entire post. Have your shot at the stereotypes by all means, as I said, it is all for the lulz :D
    I am curious about your inbreed - intelligence story since you felt this one particularly aimed at you.

@IiF, srly!?
    And for the rest of your stuff, how am I a poor poster? Because you say so? I contribute (besides the lulz) to this board on quite a few threads, your "role" is usually jumping into stuff and then pick on wording of people without really driving stuff forward.
    This is how I picture you...
    Good lord you can't even lie correctly.

For the rest, you ever thought that no matter what I will tell you your reply is going to be "no you are not" or "no you are"? There is always more than one possible scenario... But I chose not to discuss them.
    Yet, here you are avoiding saying no.

@W.Bunny. Which version do you want? The one where you get an IP from a pool when ever you log in and you might be assigned the ip of somebody else who used the same ip? Or the one you got in the US as well (and which happens here depending on ISP) with AOL logins, where all IPs get passed through the same end point (I forgot where, has been a while since I had to deal with this stuff and I never actually worked on it in regards to the US) and thus all connections get the same ip/location.

If you want to discuss Internet/ISP infrastructure for Brazil, good luck, I am not the least interested in that ****, just so much, Google (who is fucking good in IP location etc.) had serious issues (I can only talk about until a couple of months ago, after that I switched jobs and this is non of my concerns anymore) in putting IPs in the right STATE! not speaking of Cities etc.

Besides that, as I said, there are many reasons why two accounts could log in using the same ip. ;)
    Still didn't say no.

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 2:37pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you failed at reading comprehension as usual.

You said it was a "serious issue", a red herring attempting to get around your highly implausible claim. I challenged you on that and you failed to show why, and gave a crappy explanation of how two people might end up utilizing the same IP address. Got news for you, the same thing applies to toilets.

You also failed to address the statisitcal unlikelihood of two people posting on Bullshido.net with similar behavior, writing style, level of idiocy, AND IP address.

So as you continue to double down on a statistical improbability, you must have no stronger, more plausible defense.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast