232667 Bullies, 3972 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 61
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 12:55pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you think the internet and this website are about winning arguments? Apparently people come to this site for different reasons.
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 1:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    So you think the internet and this website are about winning arguments? Apparently people come to this site for different reasons.
    Says the guy who posted the original meme, claiming to see IIF as a visage of someone winning arguments.

    You really are a dumbass.

    Apparently, your reason for coming to Bullshido is to be a dumbass on Bullshido.
  3. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 1:26pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you dense? (Rhetorical question)
    Read again "This is how I picture" ... how does that translate to my activities and intentions on this board? Yeah, it doesn't but the point went straight past you.

    And for my coming to BS, as stated in other posts, it is for the PT and Grappling stuff and for the fun/drama that comes with ymas and well stuff like ing&ung. Once more, reading, you should try it some times...
  4. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,603

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 1:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what's up with you moving from Germany to Brazil? Any story behind that?

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 3:05pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    So, in your world I win internet arguments. Thanks, that's actually a compliment. When people think of you that way, in a serious manner, then you'll stop being a **** poster.


    The fact you found that image, then say this is hilarious:
    So you think the internet and this website are about winning arguments?
    You obviously feel this way.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 3:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post

    @IiF, srly!?



    Duly noted that you skirted the f4n4n and M.C. issues for the second time.
  7. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 3:49pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with you folks and reading comprehension... you are seriously dense as well.

    Because "I picture you this way" doesn't mean I think bullshido is this way or should be. Neither does it imply that I would like to emulate you. - Get that? - What is your issue with forcefully misunderstanding peoples posts?
    Honestly, you are a fucktard who just proved my point, you nit pick at words instead of addressing the issue at hand and then you derail (in this case some derail). This is okay when you do it and it happens to coincide with other posters having an actual point. But sometimes you just go haywire...
  8. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 3:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    you nit pick at words instead of addressing the issue at hand and then you derail (in this case some derail).
    -are you discussing wing chun in a wing chun thread? No.
    -are you discussing your old account names after IIF called you out on it? No.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:02pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    What is it with you folks and reading comprehension... you are seriously dense as well.
    Your writing is terrible not our reading.

    Because "I picture you this way" doesn't mean I think bullshido is this way or should be. Neither does it imply that I would like to emulate you. - Get that? - What is your issue with forcefully misunderstanding peoples posts?
    So, you got your panties in a bunch over a "NO U" post? Yes, that's what I said. Funny how you fail at reading because I said NOTHING about bullshido or emulation. I said, translated to dumbass for you, posting that pic means you want to win an argument. It is also ironic that you searched one out that fits you.



    Honestly, you are a fucktard who just proved my point,
    What point? That you change your words to fit your argument? I said you, I didn't say ANYTHING about bullshido.

    you nit pick at words instead of addressing the issue at hand and then you derail (in this case some derail).
    So, your derail with southpaw doesn't count? Interesting hypocrisy right there. Your derail actually occurred before this derail, that you also created.......hmmmmm.

    This is okay when you do it and it happens to coincide with other posters having an actual point. But sometimes you just go haywire...
    Says the guy whining about reading comprehension in multiple posts, while not answering the f4nf4n question for the third time.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    5/03/2013 4:11pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.