222078 Bullies, 4037 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 700
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,778

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:03pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Important enough that you feel the need to try and futilely make me defend my opinions so you feel like yours have some importance in my life. ;)
    No, everyone is insulting you. No one asked you to defend your position.


    I was taking the piss out of the comment that it's ineffective where it actually is. :D
    No, you were butt-hurt and angry as evidenced by your immediate ad hominem name change to a year old post.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Ah I love the fact that you contradicted yourself there. Since I am making fun of one myself in my reply. lol For someone who doesn't give me importance you are determined to give me the importance to try and feed your ego with your 'battle' against the nefarious new guy who isn't a follower. PMSL
    I always like when someone doesn't understand a word and then defends their stupidity to support their erroneous definition.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/29/2013 12:23pm at .
  2. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,225

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:04pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    So because some shrinks say it doesn't exist means it doesn't? lol Sorry but it was diagnosed back in the 40's so it does. Ask anyone who has it. It has always been a part of the Autistic Spectrum Disorder, the higher end, so it is still there but not under the name. Look up articles about the removal and why. :) They just as the put it subsumed it. Put it under a blanket diagnostic term as Asperger's is on the spectrum.

    Lol, well it's a diagnosis, not a virus.
    So yes, if it isn't in the diagnostic manual, it doesn't exist.
    Note the title of this article:

    Just In: Aspergers Prevalence Predicted To Fall To Zero
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywil...-fall-to-zero/

    or here:

    No More Asperger's Syndrome?

    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ger-s-syndrome


    So you may have an opinion, but it's wrong.

    Furthermore, the diagnosis wasn't established until the early 90s, so stop lying.
  3. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:06pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -14
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    We try and avoid "opinion" here and state arguments(debate term). Very little my style is better than your style posting actually goes on here. What you will see trumpeted though is that someone has to train in an Alive manner and to be a complete fighter you have to include Striking, Grappling, and knife/stick work.

    Since we actually do use logic in our retorts it really takes quite a bit of the ego out of it. You either can prove what you say by providing a compelling argument or you can't.

    Once again this is a martial arts advocacy site. It has a different purpose than all the other websites out there. You so happen though to land in the Y.M.A.S. section of the site where it isn't as serious. However certain standards of argument is expected if you want your opinion to be mean anything.

    You will also quickly see that a lot of the posters here don't post with the attitude that **** it is the internet so I am going to post like I am some sort of anonymous jack ass that will never meet anyone. Cause once again we do get together.

    So if you want to go spouting off you think without wanting to actually debate it go post on youtube comments. If you want to actually arrive at some truth through debate by all means stay and provide some substance to what you think.
    Debate is not about listening to learn. It is about proving the other person is wrong. Not interested in that. I stated why I say what I say. And unless you know me personally and know where I live then we will not meet. I have seen people take the piss out of other styles saying mine is better. I see ego and arrogance a lot. I have no desire to prove myself to strangers. debate is opinion. I am not here to try and change peoples minds. That simple.
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,880

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Depends on what you mean by well-trained.
    You are well-trained in idiocy.
  5. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:08pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -16
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    While we're discussing ego, why don't you drop yours? If not, why don't you let me drop it down for you, where are you in Australia?
    Ah the first resort of someone who hasn't the brains to use them. lets resort to futile chest beating and testosterone filled laughable challenges. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  6. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    4,894

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:09pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Ah the first resort of someone who hasn't the brains to use them. lets resort to futile chest beating and testosterone filled laughable challenges. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    Not that laughable I would put good money on Battlefields.
  7. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,225

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Ah I love the fact that you contradicted yourself there.
    No, i did not. "What you call" is the bit you are missing.
    You can call a turd-pile a bowl of ice cream, but it doesn't make it so.
    So i am just going to continue to point out what an idiot you are.
    That will be easy enough.


    Since I am making fun of one myself in my reply. lol For someone who doesn't give me importance you are determined to give me the importance to try and feed your ego with your 'battle' against the nefarious new guy who isn't a follower. PMSL


    Are you ESL?
    You are not making much sense.
  8. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:10pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -11
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    You haven't actually stated an opinion yet, you know. You vaguely disagree with what's been said, and you say we haven't the authority to say what we say, but you haven't stated your own opinion on the matter.

    It's really simple here. State your opinion, and back it up.

    Here's mine: based on the fact that I can hit people with 5 years' experience on the head with a stick whenever I want, despite them holding a stick to defend themselves, and based on the opinions of people who are universally trusted in the online sword arts world such as Keith Larman, Meik Skoss, Ellis Amdur and others, anyone who wants to take a sword away from me empty-handed is going to get hit on the head 100% of the time unless they are extremely skilled, in which case they might have a 1/3 chance.

    In fact, when I say hit on the head, I mean I can do it with a straight overhead swing for the top of the head, just like they practice in their kata, without resorting to any other targets or odd angles or tippy-tappy small tournament-style attacks.
    So then it is effective then. :) You said it wasn't earlier. lol And it is still a sport. They even call it that.
  9. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,220

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:10pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Utterly delusional. It's almost a shame this guy won't have his own trollshido thread, I reckon he would provide many, many laughs at his expense. In the meantime, he should be remembered for what he is. Inconsequential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

    You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  10. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,267

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:13pm


     Style: Kendo

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    So then it is effective then. :) You said it wasn't earlier. lol And it is still a sport. They even call it that.
    You need remedial reading class. Here's what I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    I don't have a problem with it unless they are deluded enough to think it has any significant chance of success.
    No significant chance of success matches up pretty much with what you quoted me saying.
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.