Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566 67686970 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 8:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Because I have been there. Having sought after the "esoteric" martial arts in order to grow spiritually and not finding anything close to enlightenment...
    Anyone who claims to have gone the esoteric route must provide proof of topknot or GTFO.

Ponytail or long-braid might be acceptable substitutes in some cases, but only if accompanied by attempted fu-manchu 'stache, weaponry from the wrong country and "chinese-robe" knockoffs.

No weird-ass hair = no "esoteric".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 9:09pm

Style: Judo, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Anyone who claims to have gone the esoteric route must provide proof of topknot or GTFO.

Ponytail or long-braid might be acceptable substitutes in some cases, but only if accompanied by attempted fu-manchu 'stache, weaponry from the wrong country and "chinese-robe" knockoffs.

No weird-ass hair = no "esoteric".
    **** you, man, I'm a baldie. Didn't you know that all the truly enlightened ones shaved their head? I even stayed at a Buddhist monastery years ago when I lived in Japan - that has to mean I think orange is the colour of awesome ('coz its a colour and a fruit and all that). I did grow it long to hide the comb-over - does that count?
    Anyway, to be serious for a moment - all is not lost in this thread. I'm the TMA'er that called this guy out (twice). He hasn't responded. Guess that means that I can't get enlightenment from TMA alone. Since that time, I have now become a Permanent Resident of Australia (cam thru last Monday). Got a couple of things to do in regards to operations etc now I fit under the health benefit scheme in Australia, but will be good to transition from TMA to alive training from about Oct this year.
    Hold me to it - I will meet with battlefields, Mr Machete, Sang, Gregaquaman, Deadmeat and have my ass thoroughly handed to me. I will love it because I will learn something from it. Anyone else in QLD, ad your name to the list. It's in the public domain now - easily searchable (and if not, IIF is always around).
    (Put this in an existing thread because the other 2 times I've tried to create a new one, I've fucked it up by not communicating properly. Hopefully I'll get better at Oz-talk over time).

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 9:10pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a dirty rats tail with a shaved head, does that count?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 9:18pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread now needs Der and his endless supply of hot Korean Chicks and an Omega fight story to be complete.
    Last edited by catfishaggie; 5/24/2013 9:22pm at .

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 9:35pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by traversnz View Post
    **** you, man, I'm a baldie. Didn't you know that all the truly enlightened ones shaved their head? I even stayed at a Buddhist monastery years ago when I lived in Japan - that has to mean I think orange is the colour of awesome ('coz its a colour and a fruit and all that). I did grow it long to hide the comb-over - does that count?
    Anyway, to be serious for a moment - all is not lost in this thread. I'm the TMA'er that called this guy out (twice). He hasn't responded. Guess that means that I can't get enlightenment from TMA alone. Since that time, I have now become a Permanent Resident of Australia (cam thru last Monday). Got a couple of things to do in regards to operations etc now I fit under the health benefit scheme in Australia, but will be good to transition from TMA to alive training from about Oct this year.
    Hold me to it - I will meet with battlefields, Mr Machete, Sang, Gregaquaman, Deadmeat and have my ass thoroughly handed to me. I will love it because I will learn something from it. Anyone else in QLD, ad your name to the list. It's in the public domain now - easily searchable (and if not, IIF is always around).
    (Put this in an existing thread because the other 2 times I've tried to create a new one, I've fucked it up by not communicating properly. Hopefully I'll get better at Oz-talk over time).
    I am looking forward to providing you with an enlightening beat down.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 10:22pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    This thread now needs Der and his endless supply of hot Korean Chicks and an Omega fight story to be complete.
    I've been authorized to deliver one Kelly Hu photograph on behalf of DerAuslander108...

Which should tide you over until such time as Der can arrive with his supply of native Korean hotties from film and music.

But only Omega can deliver an Omega fight story.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 10:29pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I've been authorized to deliver one Kelly Hu photograph on behalf of DerAuslander108...

Which should tide you over until such time as Der can arrive with his supply of native Korean hotties from film and music.

But only Omega can deliver an Omega fight story.
    Great, now my push ups got more difficult to do

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 10:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I'm all for new experiences, I did aikido for three months and even utilised some of the tai sabaki months later without thinking.

But this guy, if he ever turned up to an MMA gym, would be the guy that corrected the instructor, explained how aiki principles work better than what is being taught then would find some convenient excuse to skip the rolling/sparring session.
    We allready have that guy. I was not joking when I said I have trained with more irritating.

He misses conditioning to just roll up to sparring though.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 10:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I had a dirty rats tail with a shaved head, does that count?
    No that is drug dealer not mystical martial artist.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 10:36pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by traversnz View Post
    Sounds good. Pop up when you want. And hey if the great barrier reef is good enough for oprah then it should be good enough for you.