Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556 5758596066 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:00pm

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No the only "you all" is a handful of posters with some spare cycles, the other 99% are just either ignoring you or laughing at your expense because you fall square into a certain spectra of poster, namely the internet tough guy troll who says what he wants and doesn't care about the feedback they get.

You know, the kind of person who could never, ever handle an open forum in person.

No, what is happening is well understood. The fact that you remain clueless is a testament to the timelessness of this meme:

You are psychic. :'( After all, this is also just as valid for anyone who is posting to or about me as well. LOL

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    LOL I came here to give my opinion and learn from reading forums.
    Not true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:02pm

Style: Taekwondo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came here to give my opinion and learn from reading forums. That simple. People don't like what I say or think then not my problem as I don't have to explain myself to strangers who mean nothing to me. :)
    No, wait. You literally just said this, fiften minutes ago:

I post to kill time and watch you all jump to 'take me down a peg or 2' as it's so easy in here ... So I am getting what I want. A group of people amusing me. :P

Now you're saying that you're actually here to learn? Which is it?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually said I was bored when I came on. Not to troll but hey, you will think what you want to. ;) And I am in Austria at the moment not Australia. :)
    Perhaps you could explain this exchange:

Quote Originally Posted by stilljean-yves
    Well I can pinch a picture from the real one as I have been trolling him over several sites and have been using another name: JeanYves72. Then I can try to fool Nancy Drew on here aka OBH the feral. But she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to smart for me. And you can't tell her it's me because you will be a liar then.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:04pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Not true.
    Yes you are right...Not true. Not like I have said it many times the last time I was here. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gluckmann View Post
    No, wait. You literally just said this, fiften minutes ago:

I post to kill time and watch you all jump to 'take me down a peg or 2' as it's so easy in here ... So I am getting what I want. A group of people amusing me. :P

Now you're saying that you're actually here to learn? Which is it?
    Love how you take it out of context as I have been dealing with you lot all day for my amusement. LOL Twisting my words is old hat. :*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:06pm

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Trollshido for this one....he's beyond help.

You know now you've given him a flag he'll declare trollshido his kingdom and urinate on himself furiously at anyone who ventures in?

HEY I'M IN HERE COS I'M SPECIAL AND SO HARDCORE PMSL LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME NOT CARING ABOUT YOU! LOO.... GUYS YOU'RE NOT LOOKINGGGGG!!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME COZ I TELL THE TRUTH PMSL LOL LOL LOL ATTENTION GIVES ME SHAMEFUL THRILLS! I AM A TROLL! I AM NOT A TROLL! I AM A TROLL! I AM NOT A TROLL! PMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSL :D :D :D :P :P XD :P :D :*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:07pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Perhaps you could explain this exchange:
    Perhaps you can show the link from Companions. LOL That site has been a source of fun and BS for me. :D They even did fake profiles of me. :D As for explaining anything why would I when I don't care what you think. :*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:08pm

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love how you take it out of context as I have been dealing with you lot all day for my amusement. LOL Twisting my words is old hat. :*
    But how was that taken out of context? It was just you explaining why you were here. What further contextualisation is necessary to understand the quote?

Are you implying then that you are here to learn? Please explain.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps you can show the link from Companions. LOL That site has been a source of fun and BS for me. :D They even did fake profiles of me. :D As for explaining anything why would I when I don't care what you think. :*
    Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    You know now you've given him a flag he'll declare trollshido his kingdom and urinate on himself furiously at anyone who ventures in?

HEY I'M IN HERE COS I'M SPECIAL AND SO HARDCORE PMSL LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME NOT CARING ABOUT YOU! LOO.... GUYS YOU'RE NOT LOOKINGGGGG!!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME COZ I TELL THE TRUTH PMSL LOL LOL LOL ATTENTION GIVES ME SHAMEFUL THRILLS! I AM A TROLL! I AM NOT A TROLL! I AM A TROLL! I AM NOT A TROLL! PMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSLPMSL :D :D :D :P :P XD :P :D :*
    I am not patriotic so the flag is just a piece of colored cloth for me. LOL getting a little frustrated I take it? :* You lot are replying to me so you must want my attention even more as I will not be around for a couple of weeks after today. Wonder how fast you will clamor for me then. B)