insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I have all this done on Facebook so go for it.
    This isn't Facebook or Youtube with its legions of mouthy twats.

This is Bullshido, a forum for serious martial artists with senses of humor and a head for reason.

So far, you've shown zero humor, and even less reason.

They even tried to get to me through my kids and fake profiles
    Well no, I wasn't REALLY going to get to you through your kids. Are you so naive?

I was pointing out that you claim to be a loving father on YOUR blog, but then you **** all over other people's sites just like you are doing now.

Would you read your posts out loud to those boys? No.

Either your accounts are hacked and some dipshit is abusing them, or you are indeed the dipshit in question and fully responsible for acting like a 9 year old.

and all that effort shows that they are desperate and frustrated in being treated as they are
    No one here is desperate or frustrated but yourself. For everyone else, dealing with your type is Business As Usual.

Shows how much my bitch you are.
    Right you're trying to troll Bullshido and Bullshido is trolling you back but we're all your bitch. I was wrong, you are funny, but not in the way you want to be.

:* As I said...look at my YT account under the same name. 3 vids of me playing with a katana.
    Note you said "playing".

I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 5/23/2013 11:24am at .

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So evidence of thought is to think like the masses?
    Masses do not think.

What they do, however, is a significant improvement on what you are displaying.

It would be several steps up for you to emulate masses. With effort, you might even achieve it.

Thinking like an individual, fully-evolved human being might not be a feasible objective in your lifetime, but you can always try.

What you're currently posting here does not constitute trying.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:22am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This isn't Facebook or Youtube with its legions of mouthy twats.

This is Bullshido, a forum for serious martial artists with senses of humor and a head for reason.
    Say whaaaaaat?

Excuse me, I'm at the wrong address.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:23am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PMSL... and your opinion is relevant to me how? It was appropriate to me like all of you morons trying to get me to leave and troll me. LOL I love it. You are a cause of hilarity for my page. :D
    Its not opinion its the forum guideline, you were posting like it was YMAS in a serious thread. It's ok I know you're to dumb to get it.

I don't want you to leave, it's quite entertaining watching think you are trolling anyone here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:24am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Says the man child.

Grow up. Don't you have a son and an adopted kid to be a role model for?

Why don't you start here, before I find them on the internet and show them what you've said here.

I can wait.
    Yes I can see you weren't trying to get to me through my kids. O:) LOL

And yes I did say playing as I was doing so. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Its not opinion its the forum guideline, you were posting like it was YMAS in a serious thread. It's ok I know you're to dumb to get it.

I don't want you to leave, it's quite entertaining watching think you are trolling anyone here.
    Ah yes I am trolling by not agreeing and not getting worked up over a bunch of strangers writing things. :D

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dealing My Way - Emotional Pain
    May 23rd, 2010
    Am finding that there are times of the year that affect me deeply due to a loss or a first time event. But also find that people tend to be most vocal with the opinions of how I should be feeling. I do have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve and feel things so keenly. I withdraw, wallow, experience the pain and then get on with my life. I have some that understand and leave me to deal with it, I have some that don't but respect that and then there are others that feel that I should just get over it. Ultimately that last batch, whose motives are generally noble, are the ones that make it the hardest. There is a feeling of being judged, of not having my feelings validated.

"Sure, she died 11 years ago, and it was a shame that she was only 4 1/2 months, but she wasn't yours".

I may not have helped create her, but the pain I felt and still feel on the date she left us is still raw. Always will be on that date. My not being there to celebrate my little ones birthday is going to hurt. Yet again he is not yours so why not get over it. He is as much mine as if I helped create him. Parenthood is not a biological condition, it is a heart condition. That is what my 2 heart children taught me. So the pain is just as real. The loss is just as real. Nothing will ever fill the hole in my heart, my soul, that is left through her passing. I may not be handling things the way they say I should, they believe I should, but that does not make it the wrong way. Just MY way.

http://jeanyves72.livejournal.com/2244.html
    What a fucking hypocrite.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:29am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I can see you weren't trying to get to me through my kids. O:) LOL
    I was trying to get to you through your conscience, not your kids. I would not ever try to harm their innocence by showing them what a douchebag you are online.

My only thought for your kids is that you don't talk to them the way you talk here, because kids often need their self-esteem reinforced. So far you don't appear to be qualified.

And yes I did say playing as I was doing so. :D
    Yes I don't think you actually know anything about wielding a sword. You play with swords like you play with web forums, I'll bet.

Prove me wrong by posting a video of you NOT playing with a sword.

You want to know my own secret? I love to be proven wrong. It is so jarring it often sends me straight back into my zen place.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:29am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how I post something, have a group of people jump on me, I reply with disdain, I am trolling and yet they are fine. PMSL One persons trolling is another's insight, thought or question with reason. :) Used to having so many gang up on me and find it funny that so many can get so worked up over one person. :) Egos are fragile on the net. LOL
    So it's ok for you to troll us, but we can't troll you back?

That's not really fair. In this thread, most members are indeed trolling you, but you seemed to have forgotten that you trolled us first. Consider your post you made earlier that started all this. You may not have seen it as a troll post yourself, but communities, even online ones, tend to be made up of people who are like minded.

We all construed your post as trolling. You can hem and haw about us all being sheeple, but the fact remains that it's disingenuous on your part to come into a group of people's living room, disrespect their values and then proceed to tell them how stupid they are. Don't you think?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:30am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Masses do not think.

What they do, however, is a significant improvement on what you are displaying.

It would be several steps up for you to emulate masses. With effort, you might even achieve it.

Thinking like an individual, fully-evolved human being might not be a feasible objective in your lifetime, but you can always try.

What you're currently posting here does not constitute trying.
    So to think like an individual have to think like everyone else? Yeah that makes sense. ;)

Interesting how one persons definition of a individual means that they have to think and act and say what others want them to. LOL

Why do so many people think that they have the right and even the wisdom to tell me how I am to act, think or even say? You really that pathetic here? PMSL

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ah yes I am trolling by not agreeing and not getting worked up over a bunch of strangers writing things. :D
    See, you've already had 'trolling' defined for you using your own behaviour as an exemplar and yet you seem to be in denial.

Who said anything about getting worked up? Yes you are getting trolled back, no one cares though.