Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 323839404142 4344454652 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:35am

Style: NONE

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    As I have mentioned before it's no ones business but my own. :) Been through all this before. *Yawn* Give it up as it's getting you and everyone else nowhere. :*
    Check it out: I did Shotokan for a couple of months and then didn't do anything for a couple of years. I did Kenpo for about a half year then moved. Did Taekwondo for a couple of years. Started to do BJJ until they changed hours and sessions end too late. So now I'm back to square one. Again.
    See that? That wasn't so hard. I currently don't train. Who cares? I enjoy this forum. If you want learn what works for you or you have the possibility to "test your mettle" at a throwdown, then go for it. No need to be all mysterious about being a Ninja. Wait, that doesn't sound right about not being a mysterious Ninja. Anyway, since this is a martial arts forum, people naturally want to know what you train in. If you're embarrassed about being a Ninja, then change to another art. Try Wing Chun. That works :-)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:37am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Jean Yeves, given your lack of interest in discussing or participating in martial arts, would you not perhaps find more enjoyment posting on some other forum - one themed around something you *are* interested inn?
    I read others threads and don't comment so I have an interest here. :) As for participating I don't feel the need to actually meet up with people. :D

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:37am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sucks by why is it a tragedy for anyone but him and his family and friends? What about the fact that millions of innocent kids are abused in every way, women as well as animals while not getting coverage? Isn't that a tragedy more than some poor bastard being killed in public while people watched and filmed it?
    This is exactly the type of douchebaggery that gets people all pissed off about Westboro Baptist Church. Never let loose with inflammatory rhetoric where people are mourning.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:38am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PMSL ...And I thought Mods were impartial. :P

I can picture you screaming and kicking and whining like a toddler not getting their way at the moment. LOL
    Picture me sucking cock for all I care child.
    You severly overestimate the weight of your opinion.
    I can dissect and destroy your written diarrhea without actually having to engage any emotional or intellectual rescource whatsoever.
    You are quite simply an ignorant ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:40am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvis View Post
    Check it out: I did Shotokan for a couple of months and then didn't do anything for a couple of years. I did Kenpo for about a half year then moved. Did Taekwondo for a couple of years. Started to do BJJ until they changed hours and sessions end too late. So now I'm back to square one. Again.
    See that? That wasn't so hard. I currently don't train. Who cares? I enjoy this forum. If you want learn what works for you or you have the possibility to "test your mettle" at a throwdown, then go for it. No need to be all mysterious about being a Ninja. Wait, that doesn't sound right about not being a mysterious Ninja. Anyway, since this is a martial arts forum, people naturally want to know what you train in. If you're embarrassed about being a Ninja, then change to another art. Try Wing Chun. That works :-)
    People are persistent. LOL Noones business as I am not here to do anything but read and comment from time to time. SIMPLE PEOPLE!!!!!! So give it up. I don't care if you respect me or believe me. This amateur attempt of trying to tell you more about my MA background is funny. I don't claim to teach or fight so no harm and no foul. Deal with it. :*

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:42am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...it says I am not a hypocrite over the death of a person they don't know and then pretends like it affects them. :) Honesty is not pretty and people who are inherently not honest will always play the martyr or the 'morally superior one' instead of being honest with themselves and others on the true impact of what happened. 20 kids dead is a tragedy. 1 man is not. Simple. :*
    No it says you have no respect for a thread specifically offering condolences to people who do feel affected by this event. As Bezmond suggested if you want to go start a thread bemoaning what you consider 'hypocrisy' go for it..but in here STFU troll bitch.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:43am

supporting member
     Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You seem to be wetting yourself a lot Jean. Is it perhaps a symptom of the frantic masturbation that follows every post? You're like an attention-starved teenage girl - you see something that is not about you and make it your business to MAKE it about you because trouble is a form of attention, right? Except in fact you're a mentally stunted, unemployable middle age man who can only come here when he can find a woman that's willing to pay for an internet connection.

On a note that's NOT related to JeanYves72, isn't it disturbing that one of these guys was a fully qualified nurse working in the NHS? The thought that people capable of carrying out such horrifying violence could be among whose job is caring for the weak, injured and the sick is profoundly disquieting.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:43am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe if you list some subjects you have an interest in, we could help you find somewhere you would actually enjoy posting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:45am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    This is exactly the type of douchebaggery that gets people all pissed off about Westboro Baptist Church. Never let loose with inflammatory rhetoric where people are mourning.
    Why are you mourning? PMSL Did you personally know him? If not then you are a hypocrite. As for the Westboro church they celebrate the deaths of the soldiers. Different. I don't care about one man dying that I didn't know. Sucks for him and those who loved and knew him but it doesn't affect me in any way or my life and to be honest not anyone else who didn't know him. So please get the facts right if you want to say I am like an organization. :*

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Katje;2780264
    On a note that's NOT related to JeanYves72, isn't it disturbing that one of these guys was a fully qualified nurse working in the NHS? The thought that people capable of carrying out such horrifying violence could be among whose job is caring for the weak, injured and the sick is profoundly disquieting.[/QUOTE]

It is yes. But unfortunately not that uncommon, when you read about abuses in care homes etc...of course to JeanYves72 those aren't tragedy either because you know someone somewhere is suffering and we don't know about it. Or there aren't enough deaths or they aren't HIS family members.