Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 4243444551 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:16am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    As I have mentioned before it's no ones business but my own. :) Been through all this before. *Yawn* Give it up as it's getting you and everyone else nowhere. :*
    Do you not understand why this makes it difficult to take you seriously? Every other person I have met who trains has been more then willing to talk about there prior training, even if it was not the best. And if you are having a discussion about martial arts then knowing you credentials (training) is the other persons buisness.

Also as judoka_uk once said, one does not play judo.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:20am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jean Yeves, given your lack of interest in discussing or participating in martial arts, would you not perhaps find more enjoyment posting on some other forum - one themed around something you *are* interested inn?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:21am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I have mentioned before it's no ones business but my own. :) Been through all this before. *Yawn* Give it up as it's getting you and everyone else nowhere. :*
    Which probably means none to zero. It's a simple question quit dodging it. Afraid to admit that you just sit around the house and jerk off to Bloodsport?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:22am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can only defeat someone who is fighting you. :) And or someone to fight with you in a forum means that they feel you are a threat. lol As I am not fighting with you but taking the piss out of you and the others who are trying to prove their superiority over lil' ol' me then there is nothing to defeat me as you are just funny words on a screen that amuse me. PMSL
    I'm going to eat dinner with my family. Bye.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:23am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    No, ****, you ARE the problem.
    PMSL ...And I thought Mods were impartial. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Yeah the 'media' being in this case primarily the people going about their daily buisiness in the high street..no nothing extaordinary to report, move along nothing to see here.. you fucking douchebag.

Carry on larping around in your ninja playsuit battling the mystical forces of non reported evil, because unless everything is reported nothing means anything right?

TWAT
    I can picture you screaming and kicking and whining like a toddler not getting their way at the moment. LOL

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:27am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanted to get an answer that wasn't fueled by hypocritical people on why one man being killed is a tragedy for anyone but his family.
    Oh good lord. You're an excrable troll, but I'll respond.

The answer is, we are human, and we feel empathy for our fellow humans whether we know them or not. To quote John Donne, "any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind."

One man's death, no matter how graphic and horrific, would not affect us, except that we can see the pictures, see the scene, and be there in that moment, in a sense. In journalism, we typically regard two important elements to make something newsworthy - timeliness, and locale. Thanks to the internet, his death on that street becomes a death on my street.

Anyone's death, especially one so brutal, is bound to move us with human empathy. That you feel the need to sniff about "yeah, but what about all the other people who died?" says more about you than anyone else.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:29am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Just cause someone ain't fighting back doesn't mean it ain't a savage beat down.
    Interesting how you claim that not fighting back physically is the same as not doing so via the screen as they are 2 different things unless you are so ego fed that you feel the need to be a 'real man' is to have them feed the pathetic and laughable chest beating by making you feel not so helpless. ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:32am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Oh good lord. You're an excrable troll, but I'll respond.

The answer is, we are human, and we feel empathy for our fellow humans whether we know them or not. To quote John Donne, "any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind."

One man's death, no matter how graphic and horrific, would not affect us, except that we can see the pictures, see the scene, and be there in that moment, in a sense. In journalism, we typically regard two important elements to make something newsworthy - timeliness, and locale. Thanks to the internet, his death on that street becomes a death on my street.

Anyone's death, especially one so brutal, is bound to move us with human empathy. That you feel the need to sniff about "yeah, but what about all the other people who died?" says more about you than anyone else.
    Yeah...it says I am not a hypocrite over the death of a person they don't know and then pretends like it affects them. :) Honesty is not pretty and people who are inherently not honest will always play the martyr or the 'morally superior one' instead of being honest with themselves and others on the true impact of what happened. 20 kids dead is a tragedy. 1 man is not. Simple. :*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:35am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judojeff View Post
    Do you not understand why this makes it difficult to take you seriously? Every other person I have met who trains has been more then willing to talk about there prior training, even if it was not the best. And if you are having a discussion about martial arts then knowing you credentials (training) is the other persons buisness.

Also as judoka_uk once said, one does not play judo.
    Is this like everyone else does it so you must as well to be one of us? LOL Not school you know. My petrsonal life is noones business but mine here. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 8:35am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    20 kids dead is a tragedy. 1 man is not. Simple. :*
    Cool, so you have some magic equation for the value of human life then?

What about 2 men? 3? What's the magic number for a tragedy?