Page 4 of 70 First 123456781454 ... Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    422
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FORGODSAKEREADTHEDATESDOOMKNIGHTWILLNEVERREPLYTOYO U

  2. #32
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You replied to a post made over a year ago and call him a douche. You fucking tool. I have this idea, take the time to read thoroughly every single thread and post that has ever been made on this site. Then, if you think you have something to add, post something. See you in a few years.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  3. #33
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -17
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Listen, fucko, this site requires proof, it's part of the whole reason for the site. You make a claim, you back it up. So stop being a cockhead and fucking get with the fucking program, son. We don't take kindly to uppity noobs, especially bujinkan noobs with minimum mat time and a know all attitude. We've seen hundreds, if not thousands of your type and we don't like you.

    Either prove your claims, or shut the **** up with your armchair research and listen and learn from some people that actually know what they're talking about.
    And I am supposed to be upset by strangers who I will never meet liking me? LOL have stated why I say what I say. Proof is relative as people can find proof for or against a statement. So that is just laughable you say that.

    From what I have seen the ones replying have no idea what they are talking about. It appears more to do with ego and claiming they know all rather than actually having an open enough mind to admit that maybe they are not the 'experts' or do the 'best martial art' that the seem to think.

    As I have nothing to prove to strangers and am stating my opinion then I really don't give a rats arse if i am liked or not. :) No art is infallable and no person knows it all. ;)

  4. #34
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -16
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Not a damn thing you said relates to logic. In fact it was full of logical fallacies. You do not understand the culture here at this site. I don't blame you for this as it operates differently than every other martial arts site well **** differently than most web forums in general.

    1. your actually expected to provide proof for statements.
    2. If you say I have x experince or x credentials you can and will be called out to prove it or be banned.
    3. We actually do meet up and smash each other in the face.
    4. We actually do use logic and rhetoric here.

    So kind sir stop being a douche bag and start posting things with some depth or shut the **** up.
    Oh no...I am not liked for what I am saying and by complete strangers who mean nothing to me. Agree with me or not I don't care. My opinion. And have not seen much of proof for statements here.

  5. #35
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you want to be forever considered the retard poster whose opinions are never taken seriously and who, in effect, is a complete non entity outside of being the site's laughing stock? Free country and all, but I didn't think Aspergers also made you retarded.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #36
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome.
    Please read the stickies for each forum.
    Burden of proof is on the claimant as a whole.
    Just in case you didn't know, Asperger's was dropped from the latest DSM (5).

  7. #37

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    422
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And stop winking.

  8. #38
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Yeah, because nobody here has any first hand knowledge of the Booj.

    From what you stated on your newbie intro thread, it would appear you are more well-read than well-trained.
    Depends on what you mean by well-trained.

    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Idiot.
    Yes that is the point that was proved as well. ;)

  9. #39
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. What percent of your 2 decades of study would you call "dojo time"? What are your interests and goals in the martial arts?

  10. #40
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    And I am supposed to be upset by strangers who I will never meet liking me?
    No. You're supposed to support your claims.

    LOL have stated why I say what I say. Proof is relative as people can find proof for or against a statement. So that is just laughable you say that.
    No, it's not.


    From what I have seen the ones replying have no idea what they are talking about.
    Says the self confessed armchair MAist.

    It appears more to do with ego and claiming they know all rather than actually having an open enough mind to admit that maybe they are not the 'experts' or do the 'best martial art' that the seem to think.
    Irony.


    As I have nothing to prove to strangers and am stating my opinion then I really don't give a rats arse if i am liked or not. :) No art is infallable and no person knows it all. ;)

    Strawman much?

Page 4 of 70 First 123456781454 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO