Our Sponsors:

Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 283435363738 3940414248 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:24am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am most comfortable on line at the moment to be honest. But eventually a meet up to learn would certainly be worth looking at. But I am not interested in 'testing' my self just learning from those whose personalities seem to reflect the essence of what I believe the MA are about. Respect for other styles even if you don't understand or respect those who you have met who claim to represent it. I don't agree with a lot of styles I have seen demonstrated but that doesn't mean that I have the right to judge them as it is an individual choice on what we study in that there is something about it that may resonate within us with it or just an appeal of a more physical nature. That simple. :) All styles have something to offer if we open ourselves up to the possibility.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:30am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sucks by why is it a tragedy for anyone but him and his family and friends? What about the fact that millions of innocent kids are abused in every way, women as well as animals while not getting coverage? Isn't that a tragedy more than some poor bastard being killed in public while people watched and filmed it?

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:34am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by traversnz View Post
    Follow up for earlier thread in attempt not to derail existing thread. Been having discussion with Yves and hoping to have meet up to discuss ideas / assumptions re: TMA and training paradigms - ninjutsu vs muto dori / randori vs jiyugeiko etc* . Would love to have feedback from Ozzie Bullies (in particular, SEQ, in hopes of creating future throwdown group). So Yves, are you keen for a no-ego meet up and exchange of ideas? *I may have this wrong - this is my interpretation, and any incongruence should be blamed on me as an individual, and not on any style I choose to represent.)
    Airlie beach fun sun and a big bloody cage you can play in if you want.

Sparring is on friday nights and saturday mornings. Pop in have a try.
    Ian bone and rob gruifrida comes down from time to time. I will let you know the next time they are down. Then you can do a two or three day learning sparring fest.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:36am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    It sucks by why is it a tragedy for anyone but him and his family and friends? What about the fact that millions of innocent kids are abused in every way, women as well as animals while not getting coverage? Isn't that a tragedy more than some poor bastard being killed in public while people watched and filmed it?
    I'm so glad you came back.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stop-being-a-****.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	14883

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:47am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unlike most people I have come across here they are at least useful. ;)

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:54am

supporting member
     Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shut the **** up you narcissistic twatbag. This is not a national incident because someone was killed. It is a national incident because a British soldier was butchered in broad daylight in the name of a religious and political agenda. While it was physically an attack on one person, it was a symbolic attack against the entire country and it's government (hence one of the killers screaming "you and your children will be next!" and other such obscenities).

Now that this simple fucking concept has been explained to you, crawl back under your rock and stay there. Nobody is impressed by you.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Send this ninjer to Trollshido ASAP so he can be properly raped.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 6:55am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jean, I don't quite understand why, after at least one member of this site has reached out to you in the spirit of friendship, you would want to come and post something so purposefully inflammatory and **** on a thread which was started, whatever your own personal beliefs, with good intention.

If you wish to start a discussion about any of the points you raised in your first post, then perhaps best to start your own thread in the appropriate forum eh?

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 7:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    But why does everyone stand and watch and let things continue, and film it???. Is every one of the crowd too afraid to step in to try to save a dying veteran?
    What do you want them to do? Raise him from the dead?

The attackers stabbed the guy and then just stood around waiting for the police. Someone *did* go over and check the guy's pulse and try and talk them into putting down their knives. They didn't start attacking other people though, so what would have been the point in trying to take them down before the police came?