232581 Bullies, 3866 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 700
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cake of Doom is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    804

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:00am


     Style: Holiday Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For what purpose? lol It's obvious you are not interested. ;) I have stated my opinion and whether you agree or not is not relevant in my life in any way. I'm not here to change your thinking just to state my opinion on posts and learn as well if I see something that interests me.
    So you've joined a public forum with no intention of debate or discussion?
  2. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:05am


     Style: Bujinkan

    -19
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    So you've joined a public forum with no intention of debate or discussion?
    It's obvious from your first reply you are not interested in what I have to say for any reason than to try and prove your 'superior wit and intellect'. LOL And a public forum is about personal opinions ultimately so what you actually think of what I have to say, whether you believe or agree, has no import for me. I find people like you fun. :D
  3. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,234

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:05am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where you at in Australia, JeanYves? Mainly cause I will avoid that area as it seems to be infected with stupidity.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  4. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:08am


     Style: Bujinkan

    -20
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Furthermore, clarify your position exactly. Let us know how much of a chance you think someone has in taking away a sword. Be specific - how much experience does the empty-handed guy need to be successful, how much does the skill of the swordsman matter? Cite your references, whether it be from your own training, some expert opinion you have read, or the manga you read last week.

    If you're unwilling to do that, we'll just assume you're another know-nothing troll and ignore you appropriately.

    ETA, you got in with another bit of idiocy while I was typing. Know-nothing troll noted.
    Classic comment by someone who is so self-absorbed in their own importance and knowledge that they are scared to admit that they may actually be wrong. You are not interested in what I have to say just in trying to, like your chums, prove how much 'smarter and wittier' than me. PMSL

    I am not interested in proving myself. I have stated my opinion and why I say it. :) Whether you agree or not or believe me or not has no impact on my life. ;)
  5. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:10am


     Style: Bujinkan

    -16
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Where you at in Australia, JeanYves? Mainly cause I will avoid that area as it seems to be infected with stupidity.
    Why do you say that? lol Because I have my own opinion and don't need approval from strangers on a site to feel fulfilled and validated? lol
  6. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,580

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:13am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Simple logic mate.
    Not a damn thing you said relates to logic. In fact it was full of logical fallacies. You do not understand the culture here at this site. I don't blame you for this as it operates differently than every other martial arts site well **** differently than most web forums in general.

    1. your actually expected to provide proof for statements.
    2. If you say I have x experince or x credentials you can and will be called out to prove it or be banned.
    3. We actually do meet up and smash each other in the face.
    4. We actually do use logic and rhetoric here.

    So kind sir stop being a douche bag and start posting things with some depth or shut the **** up.
  7. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,234

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:16am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Classic comment by someone who is so self-absorbed in their own importance and knowledge that they are scared to admit that they may actually be wrong. You are not interested in what I have to say just in trying to, like your chums, prove how much 'smarter and wittier' than me. PMSL

    I am not interested in proving myself. I have stated my opinion and why I say it. :) Whether you agree or not or believe me or not has no impact on my life. ;)
    Listen, fucko, this site requires proof, it's part of the whole reason for the site. You make a claim, you back it up. So stop being a cockhead and fucking get with the fucking program, son. We don't take kindly to uppity noobs, especially bujinkan noobs with minimum mat time and a know all attitude. We've seen hundreds, if not thousands of your type and we don't like you.

    Either prove your claims, or shut the **** up with your armchair research and listen and learn from some people that actually know what they're talking about.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  8. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:18am


     Style: Bujinkan

    -6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomKnight View Post
    krav maga is useless and the worst mc dojism i ever saw. admit it, can you be faster then a bullet? no you cant. so krav maga is useless. only works with fake guns or even , and i saw it personally, shoes. yes, most krav maga masters use shoes or other foot related things.
    since its a jewish martial art, its a completly mc dojo. money for nothing.
    Hence why the Israeli army, surrounded on all sides by countries that want to destroy them, in constant conflict for decades, train their troops in it. The fact that it was designed in wartime against German troops also shows just how ineffective it is. PMSL

    I bet you had your arse kicked Douche Knight and want to try and save face. ;)
  9. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:23am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. ;)
    Idiot.
  10. Chili Pepper is offline
    Chili Pepper's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,258

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 11:23am


     Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I just find it funny how people will bag a person's style without actually having any experience of even knowledge via more informed sources like libraries, articles from non-biased writers etc.
    Yeah, because nobody here has any first hand knowledge of the Booj.

    From what you stated on your newbie intro thread, it would appear you are more well-read than well-trained.
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.