Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Shows that you are just trying to 'prove' yourself to the rest of the kids here. :)
    I don't need to 'prove' myself here as I am already a well respected member here. Keep on projecting though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:10pm

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eudemic View Post
    But if you aren't trying to communicate with anyone, why do you want to post your opinions?

. . . And you want to "maybe" learn something? Even though you've been very clear about how much weight you give anything that isn't posted by you? (Just because you post something doesn't make it true, after all. :) )
    You aren't interested in what I have to say. lol You are just trying to pick apart what I say to 'show' how much smarter you are. lol

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I don't need to 'prove' myself here as I am already a well respected member here. Keep on projecting though.
    And respect by strangers mostly is that important? Bwahahahahahaha Thanks for proving my statements. :)

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:11pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously you didn't read what I have said many times. I am here to post my opinions. if I learn something from others in posts then so be it. Otherwise I don't give a rats about others opinions as they are theirs.
    So you're here to give shitty unqualified opinions and not listen to anybody else. Got it.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:13pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some anger issues there. You must have been bitch slapped by someone from the Bujinkan at some point. ;)
    You haven't been here anywhere near long enough to know what's on the fucking horizon.

Keep it up cuntfuck.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:13pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Yes not playing the victim IS a good thing. However making the best of a **** situation doesn't make the situation good. Truth is it is a bad thing. At the end of the day you would much rather him not have it.
    It would be easier for him and for me not to have it. Adapt and deal with it and it does have good points. Unless you have it you have no understanding of what it's like or what you can do with it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    You haven't been here anywhere near long enough to know what's on the fucking horizon.

Keep it up cuntfuck.
    My such anger. To close to home hey. :)

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:14pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And respect by strangers mostly is that important? Bwahahahahahaha Thanks for proving my statements. :)
    Never said it was important I also never said that I would try and prove myself to get respect.
    I did say I have nothing to prove as I am already respect me.

This happened organically through me being me and making strong logical points or funny ones.

Also once again you keep assuming that they are strangers as if I have never met or gotten to know any of them.

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:15pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said I was blessed or he was. I said that it is not necessarily a bad thing. :) Attitude is what matters. Focusing on the negatives only makes the kid a victim and only feeds your self-pity for that is what it's about for anyone who does the woe is me with a child with a disability. :)
    I agree that attitude is what matters once you are dealing with the problem at hand. Anybody who has experience with parents of a disabled child sees that they deal with that kid as much as possible like any other kid, because that is their daily reality and that is what is best for the kid. Similarly you are dealing with your own condition daily and it doesn't do you any good to piss and moan about it, you just deal as best you can.

However, that still does not make Aspergers or any other disability "not a bad thing". They are bad things, full stop. If we as a society could figure out what is causing the rash of autism these days, we would eliminate it the same way we have dealt with thousands of other diseases.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:15pm

Style: Out of Practice

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You aren't interested in what I have to say. lol You are just trying to pick apart what I say to 'show' how much smarter you are. lol
    I'm trying to pick apart your response to my initial question because it didn't explain or illuminate anything. If I wasn't interested in what you have to say I wouldn't have any reason to ask for your thoughts/feelings.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My such anger. To close to home hey. :)
    That wasn't anger, it was a warning brah.

If you are truly interested in learning than I suggest that you lurk more and post less but it is going to fall on deaf ears because that is not why you are here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:18pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I think someone with Asperger's is the least qualified person to discuss it objectively. I also think people who lie about having it are legion on the internet.

Everyone I know with an ASD is far more easygoing than you, and that is fucking saying something.

Why would you have to research the condition if you are such an expert at having it?

Oh right, because you're a deceptive sack with no credibility who "doesn't" care, also known as troll.

That's like the 10th time you've said the same thing when it's obvious you do care. So now you're moving into irony troll territory. Covering all the bases, aren't we.
    I see you have no knowledge of the condition as I have worked with all kinds of personalities and even my kid has a different one to me. We are individuals you moron. As for credibility what makes you think your belief in what I say means anything? I say it so many times because you lot are obviously too caught up with your egos that you insist on still thinking i am actually concerned about all this. lol