Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 192021222868 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:03pm

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    So, your whole MA experience is Bruce Lee movies and Narotu is where you learn t43 b00j?

The fact that you can't say something simple tells everyone a whole lot. You tell us to "quit trashing what we don't know" and yet no one here knows what you do know. So, why should we take anything you say seriously. Ahhh, I forgot you are here to troll and said as much.
    Don't like kung-fu movies and don't watch Japanese cartoons. :) You still making insinations about me saying i am here to troll? You are way to obvious as I never said that. I am amused at how so many have taken up arms against me because I won't do what they want. lol

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I am not trying to communicate with anyone. I am just posting my opinions. And maybe pick up some knowledge from other posts. :)
    You really don't understand what the word communicate means do you.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you have discovered my ploy. :'(
    Aren't you supposed to say "BWAHAHAHA" or "you guys are funny"? Oh no wait, there's a PMSL down there, to let us know that you still find this funny. Your passive aggressive remarks sure do look like you're genuinely laughing!

Just kidding- they look like a kid that's about to cry but is trying to hide it under laughter.

Oh no now what shall I do. PMSL You lot who are supposed to be better than me in your eyes insist on carrying on.
    Do you NOT insist on carrying on?
    As for what you think of the Bujinkan well why would your opinion mean anything to me? It didn't before. PMSL
    "It didn't before"?!?!? OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO FUNNY I'M PISSING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!!

Just showed the ego there in your statement. ;)
    Can you see the ego in your own post? Its easy to spot if you know to look for the majority of the words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:06pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Having a kid mildly on the spectrum and a severely autistic nephew, I can tell you that any positives that come out of that **** are the same sunshine and light "oh our lives have been blessed" you get out of having a kid with any other disability. You deal with it because you can't change it but if you had a choice you sure as hell wouldn't choose autism for your kid any more than you're choose to get cancer.
    I never said I was blessed or he was. I said that it is not necessarily a bad thing. :) Attitude is what matters. Focusing on the negatives only makes the kid a victim and only feeds your self-pity for that is what it's about for anyone who does the woe is me with a child with a disability. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:07pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    You really don't understand what the word communicate means do you.
    You like doing that don't you? lol make comments on my understanding of terms and then don't bother trying to say why. Shows that you are just trying to 'prove' yourself to the rest of the kids here. :)

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:07pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not trying to communicate with anyone. I am just posting my opinions. And maybe pick up some knowledge from other posts. :)
    Like most fucking dicks from the booj you aptly ignored my request to share an opinion on something which was partly on-topic for this thread.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:08pm

Style: Out of Practice

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But if you aren't trying to communicate with anyone, why do you want to post your opinions?

. . . And you want to "maybe" learn something? Even though you've been very clear about how much weight you give anything that isn't posted by you? (Just because you post something doesn't make it true, after all. :) )

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said I was blessed or he was. I said that it is not necessarily a bad thing. :) Attitude is what matters. Focusing on the negatives only makes the kid a victim and only feeds your self-pity for that is what it's about for anyone who does the woe is me with a child with a disability. :)
    Yes not playing the victim IS a good thing. However making the best of a **** situation doesn't make the situation good. Truth is it is a bad thing. At the end of the day you would much rather him not have it.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now you are trying to make out like I don't know anything about my condition, the condition my own child has been diagnosed with for the past 15 years and the fact that I also have worked with people with it before i was diagnosed with it?
    I think someone with Asperger's is the least qualified person to discuss it objectively. I also think people who lie about having it are legion on the internet.

Everyone I know with an ASD is far more easygoing than you, and that is fucking saying something.

I dsee you haven't bothered to research anything about the condition or you would not be so obviously funny in your stupidity. lol
    Why would you have to research the condition if you are such an expert at having it?

Oh right, because you're a deceptive sack with no credibility who "doesn't" care, also known as troll.

My secret is out. :( You lot are just so clever. PMSL And yet you still insist on commenting on my 'validity' like it matters to me if you believe me or not. :)
    That's like the 10th time you've said the same thing when it's obvious you do care. So now you're moving into irony troll territory. Covering all the bases, aren't we.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/29/2013 2:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 2:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Like most fucking dicks from the booj you aptly ignored my request to share an opinion on something which was partly on-topic for this thread.
    Some anger issues there. You must have been bitch slapped by someone from the Bujinkan at some point. ;)