Page 16 of 70 First ... 61213141516171819202666 ... Last
  1. #151
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,415
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    And yet you are so determined to try and prove you are better than me
    Show me where I did that. You just can't take any constructive criticism. That's common in someone who is lying and needs to stick with their planned story.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    rather than just letting it go.
    Letting what go, that I think you're full of ****? No that's called spidey sense. That hits all by itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    lol And the piecemeal picking apart what I say is old hat by those who have an ego to feed. :P
    Picking apart what you say is old hat because you are a textbook troll with no credibility. Normally Newbietown is where you start building that, but in one day your enormous ego decided to just **** everywhere.

    It won't last, your 4am trollfest. You were warned.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/29/2013 1:50pm at . Reason: In before Trollshido

  2. #152
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You lot still carrying on and claiming not to care? lol I find it funny watching you all with your egos claiming you are laughing at me and what I say and yet you are still allowing yourselves to be manipulated by your own sense of self-importance. All your claims of knowledge and experience and yet you carry on like a bunch of kids throwing a tanty because you cannot get your way. lol Really need to grow up. ;)

  3. #153
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,310
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    You lot still carrying on and claiming not to care? lol I find it funny watching you all with your egos claiming you are laughing at me and what I say and yet you are still allowing yourselves to be manipulated by your own sense of self-importance. All your claims of knowledge and experience and yet you carry on like a bunch of kids throwing a tanty because you cannot get your way. lol Really need to grow up. ;)
    It takes 2 to tango.

  4. #154
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,611
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    So you trying to use insinuation to have me removed? I am the one with so many focusing on me. lol
    You're the one proclaiming in every other post that you have Asperger's and you don't care what anyone says, you just want to drop your opinionturds on the world.

    So, don't fucking complain that you're getting ALL the attention you have asked for.

    Personally, I hope you stick around. It's been a few weeks since we've had an entertaining troll, and longer still since we've had one that also has staying power. But, as someone else already noted, I don't think you're going to last a week, here.

  5. #155
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    You lot still carrying on and claiming not to care? lol I find it funny watching you all with your egos claiming you are laughing at me and what I say and yet you are still allowing yourselves to be manipulated by your own sense of self-importance. All your claims of knowledge and experience and yet you carry on like a bunch of kids throwing a tanty because you cannot get your way. lol Really need to grow up. ;)
    It takes two to tango, mate.

    Hey here's an idea: try making one single post that's not passive aggressive tripe. Its not like you're not sitting online refreshing these pages.

  6. #156
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,310
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I don't think you're going to last a week, here.
    I do wonder how long it will take for him to figure out that he hasn't gotten anyones panties into a twist. Maybe when he figures out that name calling here isn't a sign of being overly upset perhaps. At any rate he will discover his trolling attempts have failed and will move on I would be surprised if he actually last the day.

  7. #157

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    671
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JeanYves72, what does bring you here? You've got nothing to prove, and have got seemingly no interest in anything anyone here has to say to you. . . So, why are you trying to communicate with us?

    (Edit: Yes, I am honestly curious about your motivations.)

  8. #158
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The grandmaster idiot here is you.

    We're not teaching you anything apparently because you're still blabbering like an idiot about topics you don't know anything about. Especially Asperger's Syndrome.

    Everyone else is thinking that's it's Monday, this is a ninjer thread, and Summer is coming.
    Now you are trying to make out like I don't know anything about my condition, the condition my own child has been diagnosed with for the past 15 years and the fact that I also have worked with people with it before i was diagnosed with it? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA And I did comment on the thread. ;) I dsee you haven't bothered to research anything about the condition or you would not be so obviously funny in your stupidity. lol

  9. #159
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Typically, rigorous and ongoing training under the direct supervision of an advanced martial artist with plenty of experience teaching, as a bare minimum for a definition.

    From what you've stated, it suggests that you have dabbled with a variety of styles and teachers, in addition to a wide amount of reading on the subject. While I agree that the background reading and research is important, it's second-best to actually being taught.
    I have done what I have done. Both dojo and personal study. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Typically, rigorous and ongoing training under the direct supervision of an advanced martial artist with plenty of experience teaching, as a bare minimum for a definition.

    From what you've stated, it suggests that you have dabbled with a variety of styles and teachers, in addition to a wide amount of reading on the subject. While I agree that the background reading and research is important, it's second-best to actually being taught.
    I have done what I have done. Both dojo and personal study. :)

  10. #160
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I would be surprised if he actually last the day.
    I'll game - can we get an over/under on this?

Page 16 of 70 First ... 61213141516171819202666 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO