Page 13 of 70 First ... 3910111213141516172363 ... Last
  1. #121
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Lol, well it's a diagnosis, not a virus.
    So yes, if it isn't in the diagnostic manual, it doesn't exist.
    Note the title of this article:



    http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywil...-fall-to-zero/

    or here:




    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ger-s-syndrome


    So you may have an opinion, but it's wrong.

    Furthermore, the diagnosis wasn't established until the early 90s, so stop lying.
    And yet I have read other articles that say different. Look them up. LOL And look up Hans Asperger. ;) Considering I have a 20 year old diagnosed with it for the past 15 years I do know a little more on the history and such. :)

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    703
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Yes you got me. How did you ever outsmart someone like me. lol I stated an opinion, people didn't like it, tried to tell me what to do and got upset when I showed that I don't care about proving what I say to their satisfaction. lol I see that by saying that you are trying to make out that I am just a troll as I am obviously frustrating everyone here by making fun of their carry on. PMSL
    You haven't proven anything. You admit that you came here to troll and now trying to add emotions that are non existent because you are a fucking idiot.

    So, are you still scared of the pickle man? Did Gamestop ever let you back in for your Pokemon tournament? How are things working out with Julay?

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    703
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Ah yes...someone who is so scared of other arts that they will bag ones that they have no idea about. lol
    And how many arts do you have experience with? Who did you train with now if you still train? Do you still train now and where?

  4. #124
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,418
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    And yet I have read other articles that say different.
    Have you really? Post them, don't claim you have them. This is Bullshido.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Considering I have a 20 year old diagnosed with it for the past 15 years I do know a little more on the history and such. :)
    Yet not enough to know the difference between "duel" and "dual" diagnosis.

    Strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    It's no ones business really. :) What do I care if people think I am vague here. :)
    You obviously are using Asperger's as an appeal to authority across multiple threads. That alone suggests an agenda.

    So far I think you are just a troll but I guess we'll see. So far you are a walking contradiction.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/29/2013 1:21pm at .

  5. #125
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,317
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Now you are trying to upset me by making out autism is a bad thing? lol Come on are you really that pathetic and silly? And you must be as you are so focused on trying to 'bring me down' by upsetting me that you forget that I am replying in derision. PMSL I am bored and this is funny to me.
    Project much? Actually this has been the whole problem with all of your responses is you make awfully big assumptions about other peoples motivations and state of mind.

    I was recognizing the fact that yes you are indeed autistic. Given your complete lack of ability to properly interact with us based on the social cues given to you. Also it explains why your not processing the information given to you in the same way a normal person would. At no point did I make fun of autism.

    You may want to do your best to try and not project your own self esteem issues on to us. No one in this thread has any sort of emotional investment in this thread we are all here for laughs mostly at your expense.

  6. #126
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    You haven't proven anything. You admit that you came here to troll and now trying to add emotions that are non existent because you are a fucking idiot.

    So, are you still scared of the pickle man? Did Gamestop ever let you back in for your Pokemon tournament? How are things working out with Julay?
    Now where did i say I was here to troll? Can you point it out for me? lol

  7. #127
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    And how many arts do you have experience with? Who did you train with now if you still train? Do you still train now and where?
    Why do you think you have the right to know? Why do you think you have enough importance to know anything bar what I have put about me? :)

  8. #128
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Project much? Actually this has been the whole problem with all of your responses is you make awfully big assumptions about other peoples motivations and state of mind.

    I was recognizing the fact that yes you are indeed autistic. Given your complete lack of ability to properly interact with us based on the social cues given to you. Also it explains why your not processing the information given to you in the same way a normal person would. At no point did I make fun of autism.

    You may want to do your best to try and not project your own self esteem issues on to us. No one in this thread has any sort of emotional investment in this thread we are all here for laughs mostly at your expense.
    Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. ;) To laugh at someone as you claim because of behaviors that you say are evident due to Autism says a lot about you and the others doesn't it? ;)

  9. #129
    JeanYves72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159
    -6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Quote where i did that, liar.
    ...and lol at "scared of other arts".
    Ah the comments you made with the names of the styles I commented on. lol

  10. #130
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do ninjers have straights swords?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

Page 13 of 70 First ... 3910111213141516172363 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO