223875 Bullies, 3536 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 700
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. goodlun is offline
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,017

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Explain to me why I would be threatened I don't do Kendo? No ego involved. I don't care how smart people think I am here if I did I would proof read my posts. Nope I just have fun dealing with dolts like you who think they know something when they know nothing.
  2. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:52pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Yeah life is easier that way, you know never actually testing what you think you have learned. Its so much easier to talk out your ass based on ill concieved thoughts than it is to actually gain valuable real world experience.
    You really trying to appeal to some macho ego thing in me? PMSL Must frustrate you to know that you have no control over my emotions and are not taken seriously as it appears to be so important to you to be able to have some sort of impact on a site on me. :)
  3. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,226

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Are people really that delusional to think that I am actually not enjoying the fact that so many people feel threatened enough to try and assert their egos by insulting me or a style of martial arts I enjoy? It is so funny to think that 1 person threatens so many with a few words and doesn't want to play with them. PMSL I don't care what you say about the style I enjoy. There is a reason why there are so many styles you know. Different arts and styles actually due to people looking for different things in one. :)

    And to think it was because I said that kendo was a sport that people got their panties in a knot. Only those with an ego and are insecure feel the need to defend their opinion after stating why they gave it. ;)


    No we think it's funny that you finally "found" bullshido, and are so butthurt by what you've read that you feel compelled to post here.
    Yet you claim you have nothing to prove.

    LOL!
  4. NeilG is offline
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,285

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:54pm


     Style: Kendo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    And to think it was because I said that kendo was a sport that people got their panties in a knot.
    Did anyone actually debate that point with you? Mostly we've just been amused by your idiocy, kid.
  5. lionknight is online now
    lionknight's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,177

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:54pm


     Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Like Brinn and that BEE-JAY-JAY guy, you are supposed to respect the years not what was studied.
    Oh I see. So do we have an actual name for this like the Brin Protocol or Bullmatrix or something; just to make it easier to identify when someone knows something with out having done it and save us time from asking the questions in the first place. Just wondering.
  6. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:54pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Explain to me why I would be threatened I don't do Kendo? No ego involved. I don't care how smart people think I am here if I did I would proof read my posts. Nope I just have fun dealing with dolts like you who think they know something when they know nothing.
    I didn't say you feel threatened by that. :) Obvious that those who want to be accepted by others on a site really have no thoughts of their own and what to be liked because of self-esteem issues.
  7. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:56pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    No we think it's funny that you finally "found" bullshido, and are so butthurt by what you've read that you feel compelled to post here.
    Yet you claim you have nothing to prove.

    LOL!
    I found it on FB. :) And not butt hurt. Was just bored and decided to finally join. :) So yeah...nothing to prove because if i did I would be trying to get you all to like me and do what you want me to to be accepted. :)
  8. goodlun is offline
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,017

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:56pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Nah just bored and finding it funny that so many people are upset over something so minor. lol



    I actually am as Asperger's in on the spectrum. :)
    So you get to be bored but its assumed we are all sitting here emotionaly involved. Yep your autistic.
  9. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:56pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Did anyone actually debate that point with you? Mostly we've just been amused by your idiocy, kid.
    Debate is about trying to change the others opinion and prove them wrong. Not interested in that. :) As I don't care if you agree or not. :D
  10. JeanYves72 is offline
    JeanYves72's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    4/29/2013 12:59pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    -8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    So you get to be bored but its assumed we are all sitting here emotionaly involved. Yep your autistic.
    Now you are trying to upset me by making out autism is a bad thing? lol Come on are you really that pathetic and silly? And you must be as you are so focused on trying to 'bring me down' by upsetting me that you forget that I am replying in derision. PMSL I am bored and this is funny to me.
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.