Thread: HI

Style
    Goju Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HI

Hi, I just want to introduce myself,

My name is César and I am a Goju Ryu practitioner. I work as a video editor, photographer and graphic artist. I currently live in Spain, but in August I´ll be living in Thailand.

I like to cross train and share with other people. I do also some Muay Thai and Kobudo.
    My other hobbies include painting and playing music...guitar, drums, vocals...all shitty and none good :)

Style
    HEMA/FMA(Hiatus)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome! Which "style" of Goju do you practice? I'm a former Jundokan guy myself.

Style
    Goju Ryu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks mate. I´ve been training with Masaji Taira sensei whenever I can for some years, I am member of his Kenkyukai group and in Madrid I train Choju´s Hentona Goju and Kobudo with his student Jose Martín, all pretty jundokanist :)

So I keep training with my group 3 days a week and the rest of the week I teach and train Taira Bunkai or train alone...

Hey, Taira sensei is coming in July, and I am hosting, so If you are interested I´ll send you the info, we are pretty near. Last year he was in England for a demonstration.

Cheers

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Sounds like you've got your hands full with work, training and other hobbies. Enjoy the site.

Style
    Goju Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jaja, not really...work is rare these days in Spain :( Thanks for the welcome

Style
    aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome.