Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 1:15pm

Style: Kick Fun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Huang Sian Teh (World Chinese Martial Arts Federation)

If you google Huang Sian Teh, the first site that pops up is a Wikipedia entry. In short: this master started training in Kung Fu at an early age, was active in the Chinese Army (Kuomintang), moved to Taiwan after the communist take-over, worked for the police and taught Kung Fu. He�s also involved in leading eight organizations, including the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation. If you Google said Federation and only 2 schools in the West seem to belong to this organization, while they claim to have 400 schools worldwide.
    Now Huang Sian Teh has a mate in the Netherlands who�s already had a thread on Bullshido and is a notorious con-man and Bullshido artist, Prince Dschero Khan AKA Gerard Karel Meijers AKA Sifu Tz�. The later has made his entry on the internet with an official site.

Dscherokhan.com

Perusing the site I saw that our Prince from the Netherlands is graded by Sian The Huang with a 12th degree Kempo:

dscherokhan.com/100-certificaat-12e-dan-12e-degrees

But it gets even better. There are University degrees for the same person in Psychology, Anthropology and Pharmacology:

dscherokhan.com/105-antropologie-pharmacologie-psygologie

And it that wouldn�t be enough, there are certificates for Acupuncture, Acupressure, Moxibation, and Healing eductation:

dscherokhan.com/123-taoistische-universiteit-taiwan

All these certificates seem to come from the same person. Mr. Sian Teh Huang from Taiwan. I noticed that the Chinese writing is the same for all certificates in each category. There�s just a stamp specifying what the certificate is for.
    So, given a closer look, Master Sian Teh Huang is a bullshido artist pur sang. Does anyone have any experience with his organization, the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation? Anyone ever been to Taiwan and heard of him?

Remember to add www to the links, folks. I am not yet allowed to post url's...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:16pm

Style: Lung Ying Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonehorn View Post
    If you google Huang Sian Teh, the first site that pops up is a Wikipedia entry. In short: this master started training in Kung Fu at an early age, was active in the Chinese Army (Kuomintang), moved to Taiwan after the communist take-over, worked for the police and taught Kung Fu. He�s also involved in leading eight organizations, including the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation. If you Google said Federation and only 2 schools in the West seem to belong to this organization, while they claim to have 400 schools worldwide.
    Now Huang Sian Teh has a mate in the Netherlands who�s already had a thread on Bullshido and is a notorious con-man and Bullshido artist, Prince Dschero Khan AKA Gerard Karel Meijers AKA Sifu Tz�. The later has made his entry on the internet with an official site.

Dscherokhan.com

Perusing the site I saw that our Prince from the Netherlands is graded by Sian The Huang with a 12th degree Kempo:

dscherokhan.com/100-certificaat-12e-dan-12e-degrees

But it gets even better. There are University degrees for the same person in Psychology, Anthropology and Pharmacology:

dscherokhan.com/105-antropologie-pharmacologie-psygologie

And it that wouldn�t be enough, there are certificates for Acupuncture, Acupressure, Moxibation, and Healing eductation:

dscherokhan.com/123-taoistische-universiteit-taiwan

All these certificates seem to come from the same person. Mr. Sian Teh Huang from Taiwan. I noticed that the Chinese writing is the same for all certificates in each category. There�s just a stamp specifying what the certificate is for.
    So, given a closer look, Master Sian Teh Huang is a bullshido artist pur sang. Does anyone have any experience with his organization, the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation? Anyone ever been to Taiwan and heard of him?

Remember to add www to the links, folks. I am not yet allowed to post url's...
    So... you are doing an investigation? Or should this just be moved to YMAS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2013 4:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've investigated all I could. I don't speak Chinese and have no contacts in Taiwan. If I posted this in the wrong part of the forum, my apologies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 9:59am

Style: Chinese MA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems fishy enough. Another thing that caught my attention is this "World Chinese Martial Arts Federation". Just how many kungfu/wushu federations are there? Don't tell me those traditional chinese medicine certificates are awarded by this WCMAF too...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 1:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are several kung fu/wu shu organisations that claim to operate on a global basis out there. And yes, the certificates in Chinese medicine were awarded by "Prof Dr. Sian Teh Huang", chairman of the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 9:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I'm watching a video entitled "Dankbetuiging aan Dschero Khan Shaolin Kempo film uit Itali". Interesting.

It shows that this Dschero Khan guy is actually a mongolian of Borjigin origin. He trained martial arts in Indonesia, Taiwan and Japan and created a style called Shaolin Kempo mixing chinese martial arts, japanese Karate and Shorinji Kempo. He also served in the Dutch military and taught his style to the police in Germany. There's also an extensive list of countries where he taught (and he includes TV broadcasts). He also has a italian student who likes to slice apples on the top of the heads of other people with japanese swords.

Well, then... Way too much info. Not to mention the usual misplaced mixture of chinese and japanese elements in everything about it.

For your pleasure, here's an excerpt from the ending of the video: "Many praise him, while others criticize him, the fact is that Prince Dschero Khan has all the original documents in rule no one can say otherwise. Unfortunately, the human envy has no limits". Then the dude who made the video cites some esoteric stuff the mongol prince dude said etc etc, the end.

My opinion: it all reeks of bovine dung. I should've left it alone and only checked the Huang Sian Teh guy...

PS: I found a wikipedia article stating that the last khan of the Borjigin family was actually someone named Tserendondovyn Navaanneren. Dude was killed by soviets in 1937... Just saying...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2013 1:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A bit off topic, but you might like to read the existing topic on Dschero Khan:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91861

He indeed visited Taiwan and Japan. There are pics of him with Gogen Yamaguchi AKA The Cat, Doshin So's dojo and, of course, Huang Sian Teh. I don't know anything about the extent of his training with any of these masters. The info in his biograply (I did read it) should be taken with a truckload of salt. And yes, he has documents to back it all up. Letters from the Mongolian government, Taiwanese passports and certificates for his 12th dan and accupuncture, etc.

His best perpetrated con job would probably be the Mongolian Prince thing. In the documentary in this link: http://www.dscherokhan.com/70-het-bl...ghis-khan-2007
    If you look at 13.00 and 46.25 you see him being welcomed by high placed officials in Mongolia.
    BTW, here's a video of him teaching in his younger days. Besides some super compliant stuff, he's actually pretty fast for a guy his size. His Tai chi looks like total crap, especially for a person claiming to be a 5th generation disciple of Cheng Man Ching:
    http://www.dscherokhan.com/139-instr...erlandse-leger
    Last edited by Stonehorn; 5/08/2013 2:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2013 11:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I tried to dig some info about this Huang Sian Teh (or Huangshan De - 黃善德). Found an article on wikipedia and some articles on Taiwanese websites.

- wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Sian_Teh

- pics of a book written by him in the 80's: http://www.kongfz.cn/end_item_pic_9715814/

- taiwanese article about him and his school written in 2010, I believe: http://newtalk.tw/blog_read.php?oid=1122

- taiwanese article with his picture written in 2011. Seems to be about medicine: http://blog.101master.com/2011/07/blog-post_15.html

- taiwanesearticle about him and his school written last month: http://tnews.cc/069/Newscon1_6415.htm

Apparently the name of his martial arts school is Wu Yuan Group (武園集團), but I can't be sure. The wikipedia article states that he's around 94 y.o. The pics LOOK legit, but... Couldn't find acurate info about his martial art, lineage, activites or about his school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 1:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good work, Drunken Soim! I agree that in all the info you can find, he seems totally legit, with the exclusion of the stuff on his Dutch mate's site. Do you read Chinese? Can you read what it says on the "degrees" in Psychology etc.
    Last edited by Stonehorn; 5/09/2013 1:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 9:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wish I could be able to translate it right away. My chinese mandarin is very poor. Been taking japanese classes for about 2 years now, but there are no mandarin classes in my town anymore - there's was only a one-month introduction last year. I can make an effort to translate it all, but it'll take quite some time.

Anyway, with the little skill I have I feel confident enough to make some assumptions. I know that taiwanese people write in traditional characters (traditional hanzi - people in mainland China write with simplified hanzi), so even if you google "anthropology in chinese" (spelled "renlixie", I believe) you'll probably find something that looks like what's written in his certificate, but isn't exactly the same. That can be confusing.

Well, at least there's one thing I'm pretty sure: since I study japanese too, I can say that, by looking at his 12th deegree KEMPO-KARATE certificate, there's no kanji for Karate nor Kempo there. Maybe it's a poor translation of those chinese characters. A very very inaccurate one. And, well, I couldn't find anything that resembles Wushu, or Kungfu at least... But, as I said, I'm pretty green at chinese, and I might be wrong.

ANYWAY, it's very easy to issue a certificate. You just have to print something and sign it. BUT if no official institutions support it, it's just a piece of paper - even if you DO hold all the skills that paper says you have. In my country people have a hard time to make the ministry of education acknowledge a certificate issued by a foreign institution. The problem with the Psychology and Pharmacology certificates is a bit more severe, since it deals with heath. Now, I believe that most countries make it mandatory for people who want to work in those field to have gone through years of special studies and/or public service. If he doesn't meet the requirements, than his certificates don't mean anything anyway, and he's just showing them off.

I belive too that it's relly strange for a martial arts federation to meet the requiremente of issuing certificates in Anthropology, Pharmacology and Psychology. Let's say it is indeed possible: it still must be difficult for authorities to accept those papers in the Netherlands. Let's say even that is possible too: dude is lucky as hell - what in great balls of fire is he doing wasting time teach martial arts to the police? He could do as most successful mongolians I know do and become a Yokozuna in Japan.

As for Huang Sian Teh sake, I really hope those are just bad translations and that he's not issuing bogus certificates. He seems like a respectful guy.5