Opinions vary.

:)

Posted On:
    5/15/2013 8:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    We shall expect a full report on that Bob... ;)
    Will do, I promise.

I have other business at Redline, so I'm going to make that happen on a Chun night. I'm going to go a night Arbeiter (co-owner and sometime bully poster) is teaching.

Redline Fight Sports is a premier gym (in my opinion the best gym in the Boston Metro Area). If I'm gonna find good Chun, I'm gonna find it there.

I'll do a full ego-free article on the experience.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/16/2013 7:28am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    It's a plate of food.
    One's a martial arts....and the other is stupid roundeyes talking about Astronaut Orange Juice and thinking it's a martial art.

The difference between you and me?

I'm a 3rd degree black belt in Dangsudo...and a Phase One Instructor in JKD.

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 5:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun Kung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm amazed at some of the stuff I've seen here.

Wing Chun works brilliantly for me. I've studied it for a few years now and it's taught me to handle a lot of bullies who used to give me trouble with ease.

There's loads of evidence that Wing chun works in practice. David Levicki proved it back in 1994 before MMA tournaments started banning deadly Wing Chun techniques - and he was slow and out of shape! Bruce Lee beat many opponents using Wing Chun as his main style. And there's loads of tournament footage on Youtube showing Wing Chun practictioners pushing other fighters around the ring like they were babies.

It makes me sad that so many of you here have such closed minds. You are missing the real truth of the martial arts. Open your minds - you all have the tools, now learn to use them!! :)

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip Man Forever View Post

Wing Chun works brilliantly for me. I've studied it for a few years now and it's taught me to handle a lot of bullies who used to give me trouble with ease.

There's loads of evidence that Wing chun works in practice. David Levicki proved it back in 1994 before MMA tournaments started banning deadly Wing Chun techniques - and he was slow and out of shape! Bruce Lee beat many opponents using Wing Chun as his main style. And there's loads of tournament footage on Youtube showing Wing Chun practictioners pushing other fighters around the ring like they were babies.

It makes me sad that so many of you here have such closed minds. You are missing the real truth of the martial arts. Open your minds - you all have the tools, now learn to use them!! :)
    Fine open our minds by actually providing proof of your statements.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Weak sauce troll. 0/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 7:21pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Footage?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 7:44pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can't tell if troll...

EDIT: Just saw "banning deadly Wing Chun techniques". Definitely a troll.
    Last edited by OwlMatt; 6/08/2013 7:51pm at .

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 7:53pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And there's loads of tournament footage on Youtube showing Wing Chun practictioners pushing other fighters around the ring like they were babies.
    Please provide examples of this claim. Thank you.

Be advised, demonstrations do not qualify as legitimate evidence. Non-compliant sparring does qualify however.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast