Page 15 of 24 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last
  1. #141
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,771
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    A better question is why are you so impressed.

    This is FAKE WRESTLING and it's more impressive than most Wing Chun.

    #10 looked nastier than anything up to at least #6.

    More remarkably, tangents about fake wrestling and penis kata are more interesting than the actual thread.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  2. #142

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    #10 looked nastier than anything up to at least #6.

    More remarkably, tangents about fake wrestling and penis kata are more interesting than the actual thread.
    #3: Straight down on the top of the head. Even with the arms there to take much of the impact off of the spine, that looked nice 'n' spikey.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    518
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great post by Bobby.

    If I learned anything from this fight, is that I would put an ungodly asswhuppin' on robert downey, even his chun is fucking horrible. First Batman, now this. I'm losing all the respect for superhero's I had.

  4. #144
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    #3: Straight down on the top of the head. Even with the arms there to take much of the impact off of the spine, that looked nice 'n' spikey.
    Oh yeah, a couple of those in that area of the list made me cringe. #1 was sort of,"well, yeah, and?"
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  5. #145
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    Great post by Bobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Bobby clumsy ninja said all you need to investigate.
    Yes, he nailed it.


  6. #146

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    Great post by Bobby.

    If I learned anything from this fight, is that I would put an ungodly asswhuppin' on robert downey, even his chun is fucking horrible. First Batman, now this. I'm losing all the respect for superhero's I had.
    Not to worry.

    You still have the most realistic fight-scenes ever, thanks to Star Trek.

  7. #147

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's all about the fast flash camera to and fro angles. You really never get to see very much. That way you never see how bad they really suck in MA. Back in the day you better be good or we called you on your ****. But then again they weren't that good either.

  8. #148
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scott Atkins is ten times better than Van Damme ever was.

    Scott Atkins is ten times better than Van Damme ever was.

  9. #149
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,771
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Scott Atkins is ten times better than Van Damme ever was.

    Scott Atkins is ten times better than Van Damme ever was.
    So, that's twenty times better?
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  10. #150

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    80
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wing Chun has really helped me. I've used the Wing Chun my sifu taught me in Jeet Kune Do to spar other students and I think it works. Maybe you just had a bad sifu or had problems with training it?

Page 15 of 24 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO