Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

UFC Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/25/2013 1:29pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just got out of the UFC 159 Press Conference, and this is what Bisping had to say...

Nothing, and that's cool. He's not a very intimidating presence. Time for talk is over. I'm ready for Saturday night! Next time I post on here will be after the fight, I hope you all enjoy the show!

Also check out the Gracie breakdown on my last victory, I thought this was awesome:

http://youtu.be/owhI9_I4kWM

...and as a lot of you already know I'm releasing my first ever DVD set this weekend, it's 6 discs, and covers everything I did to train for the Paul Harris fight and become immune to his submission game. There's a lot of bonus footage and insight also. Think of it like a several hour long Private Lesson with me that you can learn from over and over again as often as you want.

I also have an online training program if you want some extra help, and it's actually designed for people that can't make it to a gym, and have schedules that don't allow them to learn MMA even though they want to. If this sounds like you definitely check this out. A lot of the DVD stuff is pretty advanced, but I have a good amount of beginner friendly material on their, and with the online training program you'll be able to understand the advanced stuff in no time also.

http://tinyurl.com/alzbcqd

I guarantee everything on here will take your game to the next level and give you a new felt confidence when it comes to dealing with submissions. I can promise this because I developed all this stuff with THE BEST SUBMISSION GUYS IN THE WORLD, and even THEY learned new stuff in that camp. I then used much of this stuff on here against the Mike Tyson of submissions. I could not have been fighting on a co-main event this Saturday if it wasn't for the stuff in this DVD set, and a lot of this is new stuff you haven't seen before.

Hope you all enjoy this, enjoy the fight, and thanks for all the support. You guys rock!

-AB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2013 4:42pm

Style: Brawling, Judo, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any word on Alan's eye? It looked terrible. Now that I think about it, the whole show was packed with ugly injuries. Dislocated thumbs, broken toes and gouged eyes.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    5/04/2013 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Blood View Post
    Any word on Alan's eye? It looked terrible. Now that I think about it, the whole show was packed with ugly injuries. Dislocated thumbs, broken toes and gouged eyes.
    To see Alans bloodied eye was quite disturbing - add to that the info that was news to me, from the commentators, possibly Joe Rogan, that Alan already had a surgery on that eye before...

This is what he wrote for folks on his mailing list:

"My eye required 8 stitches total, 4 inside
    the muscle and 4 on the skin.

With an injury like this, I am expecting to
    be out for a few months
    ."

Hope he will recover soon.

I also hope he will return and win the next time he enters the cage. I really was pumped to see him win...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 10:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that really sucked! The injury looked bad. You never want a fight to end that way. But the main thing now is recovery and getting that eye working right.

Here's to a easy recovery.

Yeah, that really sucked! The injury looked bad. You never want a fight to end that way. But the main thing now is recovery and getting that eye working right.

Here's to a easy recovery.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.