View Poll Results: Do you want to see Bisping get KTFO of Saturday Night?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 89.47%
  • No!! God save the Queen!

2 10.53%
  • Just want to see a war!

0 0%
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Okay now, It actually is my birthday. Here's a gift for you all *video*

Check it out here.

In addition to these 5 kickass free techniques I'm also going to bitch slap Bisping for ya'll on Saturday.

Sorry to all you Bisping fans, he's a tough fighter, but he's just flat out disrespectful. If you want to see some of the techniques I've been training to use in this fight then check this out:

I'm releasing my first DVD set on how to do some of the best UFC level BJJ and MMA techniques that got me to where I am today. It's called "The Immunity Course" and will allow you to learn how to become immune to submissions and finishing position, like I had to become in order to fight Rousimar Toquinho Palhares.

It's a 6 disc set with hours of techniques, and tons of bonus footage. To kick it off I have 5 free videos for you to stream right now and get an idea of what's on here:

Video #1 "Lock and Load"

Video #2 "Keep Em Stuck"

Video#3: "Go For The Kill"

Video#4: "911 Triangle Defense"

Video #5: Heel Hook Destroyer

There's even some bonus footage of me doing some training with Bellator tournament Champ Douglas Lima, and UFC Contender Brian Stann.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great stuff, love the triangle defense and the emphasis on different forms of posture.

All the best, destroy him!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kick his ass, seabass!

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40