222494 Bullies, 4229 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. 4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Boston Terrorists Trained at Local Martial Arts Schools

As details about the subjects of last night's ongoing manhunt emerge, it has come to our attention that Tamerlan Tsarnaev- dead- and Jarhar Tsarnaev- on the run as of 10AM EST- have numerous connections within the MA MA community.

The older, now dead brother, Tamerlan, trained at Wai Kru Boston a Tapout affiliated gym. A boxer, Tamerlan recently took a semester off from his studies to train for a Golden Gloves tournament in UT in hopes of earning an Olympic team slot and citizenship, photos and details can be found in this photo essay by Johannes Hirn, "Will box for passport".

The younger brother, Jarhar Tsarnaev- again, still on the run as of 10AM EST- is known to have trained in the Boston area, though as of this posting we are not sure what schools he may have visited or regularly attended.

This story is very much developing and we will bring you updates as we get them. If any Bully in the Boston area has any information on these two, has trained with them or heard of them, by all means please share what you know.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 9:11am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 9:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Farang Mul Sul

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 9-11 terrrorists likewise trained in martial arts while preparing/planning their attacks. These folks are "holy warriors" in their world. They train as fighters and they are trained as fighters worldwide in terrorist training camps. This is no surprise to learn - and thank goodness there is documentation for the investigators to refer to as this story and the rest of the network that supported these two is unraveled.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregWalker View Post
    The 9-11 terrrorists likewise trained in martial arts while preparing/planning their attacks. These folks are "holy warriors" in their world.
    Do you have anything to support that these two Chechnian guys have anything to do with Al Quaeda?

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 11:24am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregWalker View Post
    The 9-11 terrrorists likewise trained in martial arts while preparing/planning their attacks. These folks are "holy warriors" in their world. They train as fighters and they are trained as fighters worldwide in terrorist training camps. This is no surprise to learn - and thank goodness there is documentation for the investigators to refer to as this story and the rest of the network that supported these two is unraveled.
    Yes clearly when they came to this country they used the local high school wrestling program in lieu to terrorist training camps.

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 11:32am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.telegram.com/article/2013...130419638/1116

Current USBA Super middleweight champ and Worcester native Edwin Rodriguez has apparently sparred with(and broke the rib of) Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 1:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The kid was on his (fancy) high school's wrestling team.

How many cops will be singled-legged before he's brought in?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 4:25pm

Style: Lung Ying Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Will box for passport " link is now broken.. I wonder if Mr. Hirn took it down (can't say I blame him if he did).

:)

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure, but I feel like I saw the older brother at one of the TD's at WaiKru. I think he might have been hitting the bag, during one of our things. I could be mistaken.

What a tragedy.

Lots of people snap, and it's a sad day in Boston, which is still on lock (well, 1/3 of the city, and 1/5 of the suburbs IIRC).

People here are resilient. No one likes the T being closed, or for some, not leaving their homes, but this 2nd guy will be found, and then life will go on. I was happy to see the national guard out, in their MP vests (deputized?) while I consoled the people with music in the next station over from the one they closed, following the incident.

The next day also had them out there, and again I was glad. Now this latest **** went down, I'm justified in retrospect, feeling that sense of reassurance.

Don't **** with Boston. We will shut our **** down, to find you.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 5:15am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video about boxing training at the Waikru Gym, from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...uplicate-2.cnn

Hard to judge if the former boxing coach of the Chechen guy always thought/spoke of him the same way...

According to him, T. lacked the fighters heart - if he couldnŽt take you out, heŽd quit...
    Last edited by Tonuzaba; 4/24/2013 5:19am at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal