225090 Bullies, 3681 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 221
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now reporting suspect arrested.
  2. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You hope like hell it was white supremacists so you can feel like you have a purpose in life.
    thats a rather sick conclusion. didnt Hedge say something about you, ad hominems and you loosing arguements?
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:13pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    thats a rather sick conclusion. didnt Hedge say something about you, ad hominems and you loosing arguements?
    Hedge isn't very smart and neither are you. I never "loose arguements" to people who can't spell.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, if you are wrong, you aren't going to rage if I label you a bigot?

    Lowes+Bomb+Hitler+Tax+nails=Sterotypical Bigotry.
  5. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Hedge isn't very smart and neither are you. I never "loose arguements" to people who can't spell.
    I'd call you a troll, but it reality, it's more complicated.

    It seems that everytime I post, on almost any subject, you jump in at once with the name calling. It's almost as if I fill some pathological need you have to insult someone.

    Thus, it is I who have trolled you, and merely by existing. It was no effort on my part.

    As though this was a gathering, and I was talking with people, and you ran up and started screaming "mush-brain!", "mush-brain!"

    Now... go ahead and respond... call me another name, I'm sure it makes you feel like you have a purpose in life.
  6. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:20pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, if you are wrong, you aren't going to rage if I label you a bigot?

    Lowes+Bomb+Hitler+Tax+nails=Sterotypical Bigotry.
    I wont rage. But I am playing the odds here
  7. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:27pm

    supporting member
     

    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    I'd call you a troll, but it reality, it's more complicated.

    It seems that everytime I post, on almost any subject, you jump in at once with the name calling. It's almost as if I fill some pathological need you have to insult someone.

    Thus, it is I who have trolled you, and merely by existing. It was no effort on my part.

    As though this was a gathering, and I was talking with people, and you ran up and started screaming "mush-brain!", "mush-brain!"

    Now... go ahead and respond... call me another name, I'm sure it makes you feel like you have a purpose in life.

    I will continue to thrash you like an ugly foster child every time you post because you are a known retard. Known retards can often be ignored but you're different because you don't know you're a retard. I'm going to hold you down and make you stare at your big forehead, protruding tongue and almond shaped eyes in the mirror.
  8. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I will continue to thrash you like an ugly foster child every time you post because you are a known retard. Known retards can often be ignored but you're different because you don't know you're a retard. I'm going to hold you down and make you stare at your big forehead and almond shaped eyes in the mirror.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14710
    I dont look like that.

    So...No. Your not. You are going to yell at someone you've never met, and doesn't care about you, on the internet.
  9. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 1:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://twitter.com/Boston_Police/st...91574807891968

    Despite reports to the contrary there has not been an arrest in the Marathon attack.
    7,942 Retweets
    208 Favorites
    1:33 PM - 17 Apr 13

    Don't believe anything re: suspects until you see it.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:43pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, this whole " me first" media is fucking dumb.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.