Page 9 of 23 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now reporting suspect arrested.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You hope like hell it was white supremacists so you can feel like you have a purpose in life.
    thats a rather sick conclusion. didnt Hedge say something about you, ad hominems and you loosing arguements?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    thats a rather sick conclusion. didnt Hedge say something about you, ad hominems and you loosing arguements?
    Hedge isn't very smart and neither are you. I never "loose arguements" to people who can't spell.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, if you are wrong, you aren't going to rage if I label you a bigot?

Lowes+Bomb+Hitler+Tax+nails=Sterotypical Bigotry.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hedge isn't very smart and neither are you. I never "loose arguements" to people who can't spell.
    I'd call you a troll, but it reality, it's more complicated.

It seems that everytime I post, on almost any subject, you jump in at once with the name calling. It's almost as if I fill some pathological need you have to insult someone.

Thus, it is I who have trolled you, and merely by existing. It was no effort on my part.

As though this was a gathering, and I was talking with people, and you ran up and started screaming "mush-brain!", "mush-brain!"

Now... go ahead and respond... call me another name, I'm sure it makes you feel like you have a purpose in life.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, if you are wrong, you aren't going to rage if I label you a bigot?

Lowes+Bomb+Hitler+Tax+nails=Sterotypical Bigotry.
    I wont rage. But I am playing the odds here

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    I'd call you a troll, but it reality, it's more complicated.

It seems that everytime I post, on almost any subject, you jump in at once with the name calling. It's almost as if I fill some pathological need you have to insult someone.

Thus, it is I who have trolled you, and merely by existing. It was no effort on my part.

As though this was a gathering, and I was talking with people, and you ran up and started screaming "mush-brain!", "mush-brain!"

Now... go ahead and respond... call me another name, I'm sure it makes you feel like you have a purpose in life.

I will continue to thrash you like an ugly foster child every time you post because you are a known retard. Known retards can often be ignored but you're different because you don't know you're a retard. I'm going to hold you down and make you stare at your big forehead, protruding tongue and almond shaped eyes in the mirror.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will continue to thrash you like an ugly foster child every time you post because you are a known retard. Known retards can often be ignored but you're different because you don't know you're a retard. I'm going to hold you down and make you stare at your big forehead and almond shaped eyes in the mirror.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien3.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14710
    I dont look like that.

So...No. Your not. You are going to yell at someone you've never met, and doesn't care about you, on the internet.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://twitter.com/Boston_Police/st...91574807891968

Despite reports to the contrary there has not been an arrest in the Marathon attack.
    7,942 Retweets
    208 Favorites
    1:33 PM - 17 Apr 13

Don't believe anything re: suspects until you see it.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, this whole " me first" media is fucking dumb.

Page 9 of 23 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last