221312 Bullies, 3996 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 481
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,857

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Trying to argue that he-she's aren't genetically handicapped is like trying to argue that retards aren't genetically handicapped. By your logic, they must be genetically equal because they're still here. Which makes you wrong. Again.
    No it makes a straw man and a bad analogy.

    You argued this :

    Every species will always contains members that are too weak to survive and reproduce.
    TG genetics do not fall into your category of "too weak to survive and reproduce" otherwise evolution would have wiped it out LONG before modern science came along.

    There is a simple hypothesis as to why TG genes haven't been removed from the gene pool: it's a characteristic (like eye color) with no real effect on genetic survival.

    The biggest natural survival threat to a TG individual is an angry, close-minded human.
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,545

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:20pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    TG genetics do not fall into your category of "too weak to survive and reproduce" otherwise evolution would have wiped it out LONG before modern science came along.

    There is a simple hypothesis as to why TG genes haven't been removed from the gene pool: it's a characteristic (like eye color) with no real effect on genetic survival.

    The biggest natural survival threat to a TG individual is an angry, close-minded human.

    No, no, no, silly. You should be smart enough to get it but you just aren't. Being too weak to survive and reproduce isn't solely dependent upon the physical ability to reproduce. This applies to straight people as well. If they don't have the drive to **** members of the opposite sex and make babies, then they're too weak to survive and reproduce as well.

    Homosexuals and people with fucked up parts are obviously much more likely to fall into this category. It may hurt your feelings, but that doesn't mean it isn't so.
  3. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:20pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said, I don't have the last word on it, but the last I read on it supported the hormone theory so I go with that.
    It doesn't make either of you an idiot... what makes you and idiot is that you try to attack me on grounds that do not hold true.

    And when I point out that even if your assumption would be the "correct one" your conclusion would still be false you can't take the point. That is why arguing with you is not arguing, because for an argument to take place one would have to assume that one could be wrong. You don't take that stance...
    I haven't heard any solid point that would make me change my mind, I am open to it though, I am all for science. Heck people in my family work in the genetics area and they make plausible points about what is possible and what is not. What is plausible and what is not. Granted they work with plants but the underlying genetic principles are the same.

    You don't make a decent argument and you draw conclusions from a weak point of argumentation, that my friend makes you an idiot. Plus you being a jerk about "being right"

    PS: I am not for Hedge and I think he sometimes goes overboard in the opposite direction of you... you are both irrational due to your "believes".

    Hope that clears things up for you.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,545

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:22pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    As I said, I don't have the last word on it, but the last I read on it supported the hormone theory so I go with that.
    It doesn't make either of you an idiot... what makes you and idiot is that you try to attack me on grounds that do not hold true.

    And when I point out that even if your assumption would be the "correct one" your conclusion would still be false you can't take the point. That is why arguing with you is not arguing, because for an argument to take place one would have to assume that one could be wrong. You don't take that stance...
    I haven't heard any solid point that would make me change my mind, I am open to it though, I am all for science. Heck people in my family work in the genetics area and they make plausible points about what is possible and what is not. What is plausible and what is not. Granted they work with plants but the underlying genetic principles are the same.

    You don't make a decent argument and you draw conclusions from a weak point of argumentation, that my friend makes you an idiot. Plus you being a jerk about "being right"

    PS: I am not for Hedge and I think he sometimes goes overboard in the opposite direction of you... you are both irrational due to your "believes".

    Hope that clears things up for you.
    Yes, I'm clear. I'm right and you're wrong.
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,857

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If they don't have the drive to **** members of the opposite sex and make babies, then they're too weak to survive and reproduce as well.
    You don't need to **** members of the opposite sex to make babies, you just need to want babies.

    TG and gay people do have the drive to have babies, and many a gay or TG man or woman has had bountiful progeny regardless of their "affiliation".

    Your argument is invalid, especially since it assumes that every generation of progeny will be gay or TG, as if being that way had the power to kill off entire bloodlines...that's pretty backwards thinking.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/15/2013 3:52pm at .
  6. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have asked this several places and yet to receive an answer; If a fighter has AIS are they male or female?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  7. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,294

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 5:45pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    I have asked this several places and yet to receive an answer; If a fighter has AIS are they male or female?
    They have a problem with accurate abbreviations.
  8. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,050

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 7:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why hasn't anybody talked about how he lied to all those athletic comissions? Or you know that his camp lied?

    That's the real issue here that the majority of you have any real knowledge about. You know, being a liar.

    Anyway all the gender reassignment **** out of the way, regardless of the hormone therapy Fallon is still training. He's still getting his natural muscle fiber awesomeness from being a man and lifting ****.

    And honestly, I'm sure that whatever chick he's put in front of doesn't really give a **** what his gender is, but it all doesn't matter because he lied so many times to the athletic commissions AND he is bio-male. That's all that matters. Gender reassigned or not, he's still a bio male. Nobody should be giving a **** at ALL about how he FEELS what his gender is. His biology is male. It's all on him that he wanted to stuff his body full of estrogen and whatever else. That's poor training methods. And to compensate he enters a woman's division.

    That's bullshit.
  9. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,545

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 7:36pm

    supporting member
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rabbit, Sirc has proven that he is way smarter than you and far less prone to rambling hissy fits.
  10. KiwiPhil889 is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 8:37pm


     Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Rabbit, Sirc has proven that he is way smarter than you and far less prone to rambling hissy fits.
    That statement alone should give you a hint that maybe you're missing something. Anytime i find myself agreeing with something Sirc has said, i take a step back and look again.
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.