218272 Bullies, 7513 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 481
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,358
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:25pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Evolution is occurring but it's not the primary mover of what humans will survive or won't survive to pass on their genetics.

    Evolution stopped being as useful for humans as for other species when we developed a neocortex and understood the cause and effect relationship like the one that creates fire, and from there the human brain was able to overcome all sorts of natural challenges without having to wait for evolution.

    Evolution takes a far longer time to add a single limb than everything humans have built in the last 10,000 years combined.



    But it's a choice. Instead of relying on evolution (which occurs over many millenia) or fate, a human can choose whether they want to pass their genetics off.

    So, your argument might have held water in 10,000 BC, if not 2013. TG genetics might have died out back then.

    Yet they didn't, and here they are, leading me to the scientific conclusion TG genetics are resilient to the passage of time and many, many generations.

    True, it isn't the primary mover at the moment, but we agree that it is occurring. And it could become the primary mover again, depending on the state of affairs in the world at any given time. Life is relatively easy now, but that could change at any time.

    Trying to argue that he-she's aren't genetically handicapped is like trying to argue that retards aren't genetically handicapped. By your logic, they must be genetically equal because they're still here. Which makes you wrong. Again.
  2. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:25pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's up with the ad hominem argument? That is all you can come up with? Me living in Brazil? Just imagine I have spent time in the US and I would have posted the same opinion back then, would that have changed anything? (don't answer, rhetorical question)

    And yes, having a child would result in her passing on her "TG gene" and thus invalidating your point of evolution taking care of this...
    (I think a TG/lesbian gene does not exist, the last I have read about the topic gender identification issues are believed to be results of hormone over exposure in early fetus stage)
  3. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Points
    10,644
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Making As in grade school biology isn't license to be a social darwinist, redditor.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,358
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:31pm

    supporting member
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    What's up with the ad hominem argument?
    I am an asshole and you are dumb. That's what up with it.

    Now, let me explain why you're dumb. Because you don't understand evolution, and you're attempting to use one example of one person to argue against it. That is an impossible feat and a silly approach.

    It's like this.....Let's talk about opposable thumbs. They are a product of evolution. Yet I'm sure you would have no problem pointing me to evidence that people can be born without thumbs and successfully reproduce. Doesn't mean evolution hasn't / isn't occurring. See how that works?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Making As in grade school biology isn't license to be a social darwinist, redditor.
    I dun been to college and errythang.
  5. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:41pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am using her as an example, yes. As I could use the biological children of every other Gay/Lesbian/TG person. If I would combine those I would have a rather solid number, that holds true over generations...(homosexuality and TG issues are not new and also are not limited to humans)
    So how is evolution taking care of them? They are still here, so either sexual orientation is not a strong selector in this case or.... you are a dick face. I am not claiming evolution does not exist or is not working, I am claiming that it is not in the way you make it out.
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,358
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:45pm

    supporting member
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    I am using her as an example, yes. As I could use the biological children of every other Gay/Lesbian/TG person. If I would combine those I would have a rather solid number, that holds true over generations...(homosexuality and TG issues are not new and also are not limited to humans)
    So how is evolution taking care of them? They are still here, so either sexual orientation is not a strong selector in this case or.... you are a dick face. I am not claiming evolution does not exist or is not working, I am claiming that it is not in the way you make it out.

    nat·u·ral se·lec·tion
    Noun
    The process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring.

    Heteros with correct anatomy are better equipped to produce more offspring. Period. I am still right and you are still wrong. I am still an asshole and you are still dumb.
  7. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:52pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by longman dictionary
    natural selection [uncountable] technical
    the process by which only plants and animals that are naturally suitable for life in their environment will continue to live and breed, while all others will die out
    Not seeing them die out... Once more, sexual orientation seems to be a weak selector. Go **** your face.
    You are still an ass and only that.
    Last edited by franginho; 4/15/2013 2:55pm at .
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,358
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:55pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Not seeing them die out... Once more, sexual orientation seems to be a weak selector. Go **** your face.
    You are still an ass and only that.
    "Weak selector" means **** all. You're either genetically inferior or you're not. If you have fucked up sexy parts or you aren't driven to **** members of the opposite sex, then you're genetically inferior. It's not that complicated, at least to those of us with a proper education.
  9. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:00pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, their sexual orientation does not effect their reproduction (as I stated earlier) and also does not reduce their abilities to provide for themselves, so it is not a strong selector.
    And you can say that they are genetically inferior... they are not, because as I mentioned before, it is most likely not genetically (read my post).
    Find me a Sexual-orientation marker in the DNA and get your Nobel Prize. I am waiting.
    You are still an idiot.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,358
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:06pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Look, their sexual orientation does not effect their reproduction (as I stated earlier) and also does not reduce their abilities to provide for themselves, so it is not a strong selector.
    And you can say that they are genetically inferior... they are not, because as I mentioned before, it is most likely not genetically (read my post).
    Find me a Sexual-orientation marker in the DNA and get your Nobel Prize. I am waiting.
    You are still an idiot.
    Hedge says it's genetic too. Is he an idiot too, or is it just me because I'm a big meanie?
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.