222361 Bullies, 4882 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 481
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,041

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 11:34am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Hey Asia, remember when you thought being trans* was a psychological disorder and then Rivington threw you through a wall with nothing but his dick, leaving a you-shaped outline?
    Ok, that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:08pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Even if we accepted gender dysphoria's pathologization (I don't), it'd be classified as a psychiatric, not a psychological condition. Evidence strongly suggests that GD is rooted in the structure of the individual's brain, and thus probably genetic.

    http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/8/1900
    http://www.nature.com/nature/journal.../378068a0.html
    http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/cont...1/12/3132.full
    http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/con...1/11/2525.full

    I agree completely. It is genetic. People with this problem are less likely to reproduce, and are therefore genetically inferior. It's one of nature's many mechanisms for weeding out the weak.
  3. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:15pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I agree completely. It is genetic. People with this problem are less likely to reproduce, and are therefore genetically inferior. It's one of nature's many mechanisms for weeding out the weak.
    The species has been around for hundreds of millenia. How many generations would this weeding-out process take?
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:28pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    The species has been around for hundreds of millenia. How many generations would this weeding-out process take?
    Evolution never ceases and neither does the existence of mutations and genetic flaws. Every species will always contains members that are too weak to survive and reproduce.
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,904

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Evolution never ceases and neither does the existence of mutations and genetic flaws. Every species will always contains members that are too weak to survive and reproduce.
    This argument is flawed, human survival isn't dependent on evolution like that of other species, and TG people can in fact reproduce with the help of science.
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:48pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This argument is flawed, human survival isn't dependent on evolution like that of other species, and TG people can in fact reproduce with the help of science.
    No, the argument is not flawed. Of course human survival is dependent on evolution. I thought you were some kind of science nerd. Just because we feed all the poor third worlders at the moment doesn't mean evolution isn't occurring.

    Yes, he-shes can reproduce but they're less likely than normal heterosexual folks. Come on, bro. That's basic.
  7. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:04pm


     Style: JiuJistu

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Evolution never ceases and neither does the existence of mutations and genetic flaws. Every species will always contains members that are too weak to survive and reproduce.
    IIRC she has a child... so I guess your version doesn't work ;)
  8. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh this is too cute. Devil got his understanding of evolutionary science from Hot Topic t-shirts.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  9. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,904

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No, the argument is not flawed. Of course human survival is dependent on evolution. I thought you were some kind of science nerd. Just because we feed all the poor third worlders at the moment doesn't mean evolution isn't occurring.
    Evolution is occurring but it's not the primary mover of what humans will survive or won't survive to pass on their genetics.

    Evolution stopped being as useful for humans as for other species when we developed a neocortex and understood the cause and effect relationship like the one that creates fire, and from there the human brain was able to overcome all sorts of natural challenges without having to wait for evolution.

    Evolution takes a far longer time to add a single limb than everything humans have built in the last 10,000 years combined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yes, he-shes can reproduce but they're less likely than normal heterosexual folks. Come on, bro. That's basic.
    But it's a choice. Instead of relying on evolution (which occurs over many millenia) or fate, a human can choose whether they want to pass their genetics off.

    So, your argument might have held water in 10,000 BC, if not 2013. TG genetics might have died out back then.

    Yet they didn't, and here they are, leading me to the scientific conclusion TG genetics are resilient to the passage of time and many, many generations.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    4/15/2013 2:18pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    IIRC she has a child... so I guess your version doesn't work ;)
    No, her having a child has no impact on my point. My version works because I live in the good ole' U.S. of A. It's not like your lesser America. See, I had the benefit of proper education. It's called Biology. I made A's in it. I know in Brazil biology class consists of watching your parents have sex, but that's not the way it is where I live.
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.