Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    This then generated further discussion on the reason for the ban IE suggestion that a forum member was a pedophile.
    It's total troll bullshit anyways.

My girlfriend is 21 (a legal adult anywhere in the world...) and Sirc is just jealous that I've got a good relationship which isn't based on superficial standards like "how much money she makes" or "will people approve of her age".

Like I could give a ****. I've got a good friend and that's all that matters.

Sirc is lucky I don't live in Fresno. I'm not so civil as to settle this **** in a ring. I'm more the sort to bushwack someone at their place of work to ensure they lose their job in addition to their pride and health.

Assholes want to get personal? I'll make sure they suffer for it, personally.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:02am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Can I get access to the moderator's section? It seems like that is where the real drama goes on. And people eluding to it makes me feel like I'm in the Bullshido matrix.

Morpheus: You take the Member pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Moderator pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    LOL. You wish. The biggest drama occurs right in these thread. Mainly we laugh at the butt-hurt irony filled hypocritical tattle-tell reports.

Before someone whines, there is a difference between reporting a relevant issues and whining because someone called you a name, after you hurled about twenty insults at everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post

My girlfriend is 21 (a legal adult anywhere in the world...) and Sirc is just jealous that I've got a good relationship which isn't based on superficial standards like "how much money she makes" or "will people approve of her age".

Sirc is lucky I don't live in Fresno. I'm not so civil as to settle this **** in a ring. I'm more the sort to bushwack someone at their place of work to ensure they lose their job in addition to their pride and health.

Seriously? Did you just get all whiny E-thug and ****? You know because you are a craddle robber? LOL.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Seriously? Did you just get all whiny E-thug and ****?
    He does that occasionally.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 4/24/2013 11:16am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:17am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking hilarious.

Anyway enchiladas for tea so **** all you dumbasses. I got better things to be doing.

For about 45 minutes or so.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:18am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

BADASS ALERT!!! BADASS ALERT!!! BADASS ALERT!!

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:18am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Seriously? Did you just get all whiny E-thug and ****? You know because you are a craddle robber? LOL.
    Damnit IFF, I take excetion to that.

I ain't robbing the cradle.

She's robbing the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    You laughing at my swagga, son?

Whatchoo know about this gansta ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:19am

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    I've never seen such a message or known about it supposedly existing until Chris lied mentioned about it.

What message was that then?

Who was it from and to, and how did you apparently come by that message?
    So just for clarity's sake, can moderators see everyone's personal messages? If so do they - as Sirc suggests - dip into them randomly to see if someone's complained about something? Seems like a waste of time when they could be looking for gossip and glitternoodz....

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:21am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    BADASS ALERT!!! BADASS ALERT!!! BADASS ALERT!!
    I play counterstrike EIGHT HOURS A DAY, SON!

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:22am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    So just for clarity's sake, can moderators see everyone's personal messages? If so do they - as Sirc suggests - dip into them randomly to see if someone's complained about something? Seems like a waste of time when they could be looking for gossip and glitternoodz....
    No.

There will be different levels of admin but mods and staff like me can't see other people's PM
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:27am

Style: Escrima n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, excellent. Thanks mate :)
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 42434445 ... LastLast