Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 12:58am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try to guess who has the "unfair advantage" here.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 12:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    You are the hollow men.
    Is this some kind of wierd poetic reference to a post-op transexual's new body cavity?

I hand no idea you were such a word smith.

I'm moved.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 4/24/2013 1:06am at .

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 1:44am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Is this some kind of wierd poetic reference
    Between the idea
    And the reality
    Between the motion
    And the Act
    Falls the Shadow
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 3:30am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Fallon Fox trespasses and makes death threats:

http://www.ultimateapocalypse.com/mm...ned-bec-hyatt/

Yup. That happened.
    Nope. What you said didn't happen.

Have the drugs (or training with Omega) damaged your frontal lobe so badly that you can't read at a seventh-grade level any longer? There is nothing in the article about a death threat, you semi-literate twerp.

Here is the portion quoting Hyatt's description of Fox's statements. Where do you see a death threat?

As you’d all know though, I have a chip on my shoulder myself & am very stubborn, so I gladly partook in the silent staring contest for a minute or so until I inquired as to why she was actually staring at me. Fallon replied with “I’ll do what I want”, to which I laughed, said she is a joke & went back to my Facebook training in preparation of the nights [sic] contest.

I can’t remember exactly what Fallon then said, but it was along the lines of “I’m coming down there” in an angrier tone & as she went to put on her jacket, Invicta Fighting Championships matchmaker Janet Martin came out of an elevator & started talking to me. When I looked back up, Fallon & her friend were gone.
    Is Fox a jerk? Yep. But this is less than lots of other fighters trying to get publicity and / or start a rivalry by being jerks have done.

The article also notes that she tried to apologize to Hyatt later.

I'm not even a fan of Fox, but I find it pretty amusing that she has you so worked up that you can't make a three-sentence post about her without saying something dishonest and moronic. Trespassing, though, that's pretty damned serious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 4:06am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Goddamnit people.

Can we not discuss the issue of transgender athletes without resorting to this kind of stupidity?

Everyone involved needs to go punch themselves in the face. Including me, which I did before responding because I'm not a hypocrite.

So do it now, and no more goddamn *ism. While you're at it, downvote every post that has *ism in it, because that's why we fucking added the feature in the first place so we don't have to babysit you choads like a room full of Honey Boo Boo clones.
    In theory this sounds good, but there are a few small difficulties.

1. The people involved in racist and anti-gay comments in this thread are a staff member and a member who is at least perceived as being treated as having special status by staff / mods. So, it may be pretty hard to convince people that they want to start neg-repping someone known to hand out 99-point infractions or that they should get into conflict with a member who has repeatedly claimed access to others' private message sent to staff through inside connections, etc.

2. The typical response to a neg-rep vote from many members seems to be a storm of neg-repping unconnected posts. So, the method you propose seems likely to generate "rep-wars" in response to people trying to "self-moderate."

3. The neg-rep arrow function is being used for several different things here. It can mean "I strongly disagree." (The meaning the words "Hell no!" seem to give it.) It can mean "This is a low content / shitty post" or "You are being a *ist and I want your post to disappear." This last use seems to overlap with the button for reporting spam / abuse. I assume, though, that most of us wouldn't down-vote a post we disagreed with or didn't find amusing, etc., if we thought of it as voting to hide the post, so the first meaning seems to be eliminated if we use down-votes to hide posts.

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 9:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    a member who has repeatedly claimed access to others' private message sent to staff through inside connections, etc.
    Even if Sirc has that he's lying about it in this thread. There was never any message for him to see.

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 9:34am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is gayer than Fallon Fox sucking cock pre op.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 10:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    This thread is gayer than Fallon Fox sucking cock pre op.
    Waits for more hypocrisy from Hedge.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 10:23am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Even if Sirc has that he's lying about it in this thread. There was never any message for him to see.
    I've never seen such a message or known about it supposedly existing until Chris lied mentioned about it.

I was the ************ who banned him in the first place. I then went on to state so in the moderators section in the VERY THREAD where Phrost had previously requested us not to issue temp bans. This then generated further discussion on the reason for the ban IE suggestion that a forum member was a pedophile.

Chris then posted a rant on his facebook profile tagging a number of Bullshido admins to bring it to their attention. Phrost's response confirmed my original reason for the ban.

My ensuing comments in this thread to Chris were made intentionally to generate a response, that response being: My post being reported for racial baiting (more off the scale irony from Chris) and further illustration in the thread itself that it's one rule for everyone, if you can't fucking take that ****, don't fucking dish it out.

Here's Chris's rant

Dr. Sleepless has reported a post.

Reason:
    What the ****? You guys want to show some consistency here? It's totally fine to forever ban from calling someone a THE N-WORD, yet it's totally fine to have a person of the administrative staff to call an Asian person slanty eyed in public? Are you guys fucking retarded?
    But it's ok to suggest that someone is a pedophile obviously

Sirc then went on to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Yes he did. I saw the message.
    What message was that then?

Who was it from and to, and how did you apparently come by that message?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I get access to the moderator's section? It seems like that is where the real drama goes on. And people eluding to it makes me feel like I'm in the Bullshido matrix.

Morpheus: You take the Member pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Moderator pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303637383940 41424344 ... LastLast