228094 Bullies, 4659 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 381 to 390 of 481
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293536373839 40414243 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 8:38pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You missed the point about that, which was that we didn't want to deal with threads or PMs about stupid drama, not that we didn't want people to use the system to express their disapproval of other people's posts.

    But yeah, rep-chat should go in the VIP section if we want to have a discussion about how best to implement it.

    Back to discussing transgender athletes.
  2. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 8:42pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neg rep, you say? Ask and ye shall receive. lol.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 8:44pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    You missed the point about that, which was that we didn't want to deal with threads or PMs about stupid drama, not that we didn't want people to use the system to express their disapproval of other people's posts.
    No, I didn't miss anything, you are in that pedantic mode I love and use. Your current explanation can be used to defend my posts as well.

    That's the end of my rep bitching.
  4. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 10:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, it really is not. Many posters, including you, are hypocrites. Of course I can back it up.
    Calling your bluff.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 10:43pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Calling your bluff.
    Cool! I'll just follow your lead on bluffs in this thread.
  6. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 11:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are the hollow men.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    4/23/2013 11:03pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    You are the hollow men.
    Oh, poor baby, he doesn't like non-answer, but sure will do that himself.
    Wait, that's hypocrisy.
  8. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/24/2013 12:26am

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can totally do this thing but i'm not going to because reasons


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    4/24/2013 12:35am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    I can totally do this thing AGAIN but i'm not going to because reasons
    Fixed.
  10. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/24/2013 12:42am

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293536373839 40414243 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.