232307 Bullies, 3885 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 481
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Katje is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    645

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 11:33am


     Style: Escrima n00b

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    FUZZY !!!!!!!!!!!

    Watch the carving knives mate. Srlsy !
    He'll be fine, his is the only one I'm allowed to use nowadays! :P
  2. Dillson is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:10pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Western Boxing

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is kind of off- topic, but every time there's any piece of news about some transgender person, I'm always fascinated about their sexual orientation.

    Not cause I have a problem with it or care one way or the other, it's just kind of interesting.
    For instance, this might be off base but I think a lot people assume male to female transgender individuals are gay. I know intuitively that makes the most sense to me.
    But TONS of them have female partners. I'm pretty sure Fallon has a girlfriend, and if not, the child brings up some strong arguments for her being a "?technical?" heterosexual.
    Useless rambling terminated.
    EDIT - I just realized that if someone else posted this crap and I read it I would probably mentally label them as some bisexual gender swapping deviant. In the spirit of teaching me not to judge others, have at it.
    Last edited by Dillson; 4/17/2013 2:26pm at .
  3. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Sweet pea, that wasn't the point where I gave up. That was the point where I went home to eat dinner with my family while you and Bobby continued to cry about the ugly things I said. Everything I said is true and under warranty for three years or 36,000 miles.
    And this is the last part in our exhibit of Devilisms. When cornered, he'll wait a day or two, go I'M RIGHT, then look for another way out. No counterpoints, no evidence that he's done even the most basic research. I've seen rodents with more fight in them.

    (No, really, i'm from Washington DC, our rats look like Caliban from The Tempest)

    Oh my God.

    Hey, do what you've got to do. If I have to self censor to accommodate sensitive little babies this isn't the right sandbox for me anyway.
    Your stoic manly ideal, bullshido.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,795

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:32pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    And this is the last part in our exhibit of Devilisms. When cornered, he'll wait a day or two, go I'M RIGHT, then look for another way out. No counterpoints, no evidence that he's done even the most basic research. I've seen rodents with more fight in them.

    (No, really, i'm from Washington DC, our rats look like Caliban from The Tempest)



    Your stoic manly ideal, bullshido.

    Yeah, what a ***** I am for sleeping. I made my points and they don't require clarification. You just didn't like them.
  5. Dillson is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:32pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Western Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    (No, really, i'm from Washington DC, our rats look like Caliban from The Tempest) .
    Caliban from the Morlocks would have been more interesting. And then I wouldn't end up translating all your future posts into an Elizabethan vernacular in my head.
  6. TheMightyMcClaw is offline
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

    MADE OF STEEL!

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,446

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillson View Post
    This is kind of off- topic, but every time there's any piece of news about some transgender person, I'm always fascinated about their sexual orientation.

    Not cause I have a problem with it or care one way or the other, it's just kind of interesting.
    For instance, this might be off base but I think a lot people assume male to female transgender individuals are gay. I know intuitively that makes the most sense to me.
    But TONS of them have female partners. I'm pretty sure Fallon has a girlfriend, and if not, the child brings up some strong arguments for her being a "?technical?" heterosexual.
    Useless rambling terminated.
    EDIT - I just realized that if someone else posted this crap and I read it I would probably mentally label them as some bisexual gender swapping deviant. In the spirit of teaching me not to judge others, have at it.
    It really varies. I have one friend who went from identifying as a straight woman to identifying as a gay guy. Others were already bisexual/pansexual before they came out/switched/however you want to refer to it, so changing their gender identity didn't really affect the polarity of their sexual orientation, so to speak.
    There's a reason why the LGBTQ community is so big on rainbows as an icon; they're a diverse lot.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
  7. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,569

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    =
    There's a reason why the LGBTQ community is so big on rainbows as an icon; they're a diverse lot.
    What the Q stand for?
  8. Dillson is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:44pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Western Boxing

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    It really varies. I have one friend who went from identifying as a straight woman to identifying as a gay guy. Others were already bisexual/pansexual before they came out/switched/however you want to refer to it, so changing their gender identity didn't really affect the polarity of their sexual orientation, so to speak.
    There's a reason why the LGBTQ community is so big on rainbows as an icon; they're a diverse lot.
    That's a perfect example, and on the surface seems to kind of mirror the story here. I've always really respected the fact that no matter how "strange" you are in that community, it always seems a fuckload of people will have your back, whether they understand your choices or not.
  9. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yeah, what a ***** I am for sleeping. I made my points and they don't require clarification. You just didn't like them.
    No duder, you didn't. You tried to make a sociobio/social darwinist argument, you got deconstructed last page and you left me with major blue balls.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  10. TheMightyMcClaw is offline
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

    MADE OF STEEL!

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,446

    Posted On:
    4/17/2013 2:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    What the Q stand for?
    Queer. It's sort of a catch-all for people who have non-heteronormative gender/sexual identity, but aren't exactly gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans; ie, people who identify as androgynous, genderfluid, etc etc.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.