233547 Bullies, 3433 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 8:00am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Let's mark this as the official point in the thread where Devil gave up on the social darwinism thing. That's another part of his modus operandi. He's perfectly willing to cut and run when he's losing a debate. Here he got shown that his pop-science Nietzsche wannabe act didn't hold water so he went skittering away, legs in a whirl like Daffy Duck, maybe a newspaper blowing in the breeze.
    Sweet pea, that wasn't the point where I gave up. That was the point where I went home to eat dinner with my family while you and Bobby continued to cry about the ugly things I said. Everything I said is true and under warranty for three years or 36,000 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    They don't cut your dick off. They slice it in half and turn it into the clitoris.
    Oh my God.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 9:32am

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They also use the skin of the shaft, turned inside out, to create the vaginal walls if I remember correctly. The clitoris bit is formed from a slice of the head/glans.

Cool, huh?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 9:43am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    They also use the skin of the shaft, turned inside out, to create the vaginal walls if I remember correctly. The clitoris bit is formed from a slice of the head/glans.

Cool, huh?
    FUZZY !!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the carving knives mate. Srlsy !
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 10:19am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    FUZZY !!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the carving knives mate. Srlsy !
    She has been learning disarms lately...

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 10:27am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew a "body modder" who sliced his own cockhead in twain for some reason. Any type of genital mutilation gives me whole body shudders, but the concept of taking a scalpel to your OWN COCK is a level of conniption that is yet to be surpassed. Although the fact that Jnp and gezere seem to have working knowledge in the area of sex change has come close, considering the danger presented by not tapping early enough.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 10:32am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There was a picture floating around a few years ago of what I suspect was a botched piercing where a guy had split his dick into 4, in a kind of + shape from above.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 11:02am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Firstly, on the subject of gender identity and pronouns:
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/lousycan...ead-Person.jpg
    In polite society, gendering of pronoun is used to a person's gender - that which they identify as on a personal and intellectual level - rather than biological sex. Ie, referring to a transgendered woman as "he" is just being an ass.

Also, somewhat relevant to any who may be operating under the assumption that sex is immutable binary:
    http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency

Secondly As regards to Fallon Fox, and what division she should fight in - I am not a doctor. I am not a biologist. I am, as it turns out, a fashion designer with a degree in Chinese studies.
    When it comes to the issues whether transgendered women are closer to cisgendered women or men in terms of testerone levels, muscle/fat ratios, ability to cut weight, and the other factors relevant to athletic performance - I am not actually qualified to answer those questions.
    I cannot help but suspect that most of the people in this thread are similarly not-doctors, and are hence just talking out of their assholes.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 11:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Isn't the essence of trolling all about posting inflammatory remarks?? Bobby wasn't arguing the correctness of Sircs post ,merely that it was designed to be infammatory,thereby trolling.
    I've posted inflammatory statements, not to troll, but to prove a point. Do you honestly think TMC and Hedge are being trolls with their inflammatory statements?

If so, then this is one big troll board and you just led the charge.

If his use of the word "he'" means he is an inflammatory troll, I will start temp banning anyone that uses ****** when they scream about free speech.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 11:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Firstly, on the subject of gender identity and pronouns:
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/lousycan...ead-Person.jpg
    In polite society, gendering of pronoun is used to a person's gender - that which they identify as on a personal and intellectual level - rather than biological sex. Ie, referring to a transgendered woman as "he" is just being an ass.

Also, somewhat relevant to any who may be operating under the assumption that sex is immutable binary:
    http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency

Secondly As regards to Fallon Fox, and what division she should fight in - I am not a doctor. I am not a biologist. I am, as it turns out, a fashion designer with a degree in Chinese studies.
    When it comes to the issues whether transgendered women are closer to cisgendered women or men in terms of testerone levels, muscle/fat ratios, ability to cut weight, and the other factors relevant to athletic performance - I am not actually qualified to answer those questions.
    I cannot help but suspect that most of the people in this thread are similarly not-doctors, and are hence just talking out of their assholes.

And we all know you would never comment on anything outside your area of expertise. Nah, you don't do that.

Sorry, bring your ass back down to the low road where you belong buddy.

Posted On:
    4/17/2013 11:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You get more idiocy points for being a pedophile and not knowing what the **** an ad hominem attack is.
    ^^^This is an ad hominem Sirc. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

Congratulations on posting something even dumber than Hedge's whiny prattle though. That's actually kind of impressive. See, you really ARE the best at something!

Where have you been lately, man? You busy trying to wrangle the last Poke Mon or what?
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 4/17/2013 11:36am at .
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast