228030 Bullies, 4652 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 3:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Yes that's exactly it. Stephen Jay Gould was just scared. Evolutionary Science is completely reduceable to a set of simple moral platitudes that just happen to correspond exactly with your antiquated gender views and you, brave MRA knight, are the only one with the courage to stand up and tell them what they actually mean.

I've seen a better standard of evidence from Alex Jones.

You're the one that wants science to align with a moral code. I want to accept truth in all it's glorious ugliness.

So, you didn't want to talk about education anymore then?
    Last edited by Devil; 4/16/2013 3:58pm at .

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:07pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno Devil, are you really so Spergified that you think that I think that you literally got everything you know about evolution from Hot Topic T-Shirts?

Because science is clearly the last thing you should pretend to be advocating for. It bears repeating, because you are that stupid: you think "genetic inferiority" is a real concept in evolutionary science. That's you believing in self-serving psuedoscience. Stephen Jay Gould is doing an acrobatic pirouette off the handle in his grave.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    I dunno Devil, are you really so Spergified that you think that I think that you literally got everything you know about evolution from Hot Topic T-Shirts?

Because science is clearly the last thing you should pretend to be advocating for. It bears repeating, because you are that stupid: you think "genetic inferiority" is a real concept in evolutionary science. That's you believing in self-serving psuedoscience. Stephen Jay Gould is doing an acrobatic pirouette off the handle in his grave.

Dick tucking on the education front. Got it.

See, not only do I have an education, I'm capable of putting that education in my toolbox of knowledge and thinking for myself. Will you find the term genetic inferiority in a science book? Nope, probably not. Does that mean it doesn't exist? Nope.

You see, you will find the concepts of natural selection and evolution are rather simple. It's virtually impossible to argue that a lack of drive or ability to procreate is an advantageous genetic trait in terms of natural selection. In fact, you might even call it a negative trait. Maybe even an inferior one. I know that doesn't sound nice and sweet, but it's really not too much of a leap, is it?

:)

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, by the way Hedge....since your favorite tactic is to troll the source of my learnin' (t-shirts, reddit, pop culture, etc) maybe you'd like to play a game of rock, scissors, college credits. Let me know when you're ready.
    ...cos no one ever met a dumbass, who'd graduated college.

No certificate can cosign your idiocy. You seem to be right or wrong (I agree She shouldn't fight bio-woman in mma, currently) almost randomly. As long as the wrong reasons can appear to lead you to that positional eventuality, you're game.

Also, well intentioned people must be trolled, for it to be worth it.

It's like Poker. You've got pot odds on idiocy, and implied odds on trolling people who care. It's worth it to draw to that straight.

....straight stupid.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 4/16/2013 4:25pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Will you find the term genetic inferiority in a science book? Nope, probably not. Does that mean it doesn't exist? Nope.?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That's how you argue science? You suck voluminous satchels of donkey pen0rs.

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:31pm

Style: JiuJistu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it to early to compare devil with the nazis who argued inferior genetics against the jews?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Devil actually makes arguments whilst hurling insults.
    You and Hedge only hurl insults.

Devil wins by your forfeit.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong, I made a bunch of arguments, he ignored most of them if not all and just went for what he thought was a cheap shot at me... I then addressed the issue and he went "i won" after that I decided it was fair game to just go for the comedy option every time...

So go suck a bag of dicks for jumping on this without actually reading.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:40pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was referring to Bobby, you idiot.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    4/16/2013 4:46pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then using either the quote function or spelling out names would have helped... Just saying.
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast