Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 4:21pm

Style: Lung Ying Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for a training buddy in Orlando / Kissimmee Area

Hello,

I am looking for someone located in the Orlando or Kissimmee (preferably the latter) area that is interested in trading philosophy and techniques. The bulk of my experience is in Southern Dragon Style Kung Fu which I have been studying off and on for 12 years now. Despite my TCMA roots, I am interested in all Martial Arts and have no qualms with playing with a participant of any style.

I do not have any gear right now (most of it was stolen), but I do have a nice park in my development and I'm willing to travel within a reasonable distance (I rely on the bus, which is why I'm looking for someone fairly close by).

**** I would be happy with a new friend just to chill, maybe have a beer, and talk MA with (am I coming off as too lonely? :) )

I would be especially interested to see if there are any other Hakka players in my area.

Cheers!

Tom

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/tom.meunier.3

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2013 10:49am

Style: Tabimina Balintawak

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Tom,

Ill be in Orlando/Kissimmee 2nd week of June. Im there 3 times a year to teach as well as train and as such will be doing a seminar of sorts in Sunday, June 9 in the art of Tabimina Balintawak. If youre interested feel free to shoot me an email (jpwhsv@gmail.com).

Otherwise, Id enjoy meeting up for a drink or something. I often dont have much in the evenings when Im there, and having training SPM for a number of years before doing what I do now, I imagine we would have plenty to talk about...

Regards,
    Josh

Yours truly

Posted On:
    5/28/2013 5:17pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in Orlando, first class at American Combat Club is free. Recommend going on Saturday mornings, or M-F 10:30AM if you haven't been before.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Posted On:
    5/28/2013 10:58pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm out here too. I think I talked to the OP before but his lack of transportation kind of put a damper on things. There's an FMA "seminar" coming up jun 8th if you want to meet some guys in the area. I say "seminar" because it's more of an idea exchange with a few concepts thrown out there, it's unlike anything else i've been to. This one is a look at WWII in the Philippines. It's $25 you don't have to be an FMA guy to get something out of it, there's badass Filipino food as well.