Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never had a true dislike for Bisping because I usually assume most professional fighters that talk as much **** as he does are just trying to promote the fight. He used to say some pretty funny **** from time to time as well, but to accuse Alan of having mediocre MT skills just seems plain stupid.

I'm certainly no expert, but as far as pure/traditional Muay Thai goes, he has to be in the top 5 of the division, and I would argue his clinch work is second to none.

I do respect Bisping's stance on PED's in MMA, but at the same time I wouldn't be too surprised if at some point it comes to light that he's a giant cheater. It makes me sad that so often the ones who cry foul the loudest are just trying to avoid scrutiny.
    Last edited by Dillson; 4/14/2013 4:10pm at . Reason: Clarification

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't need to watch any video to know why you're going to beat Bispings ass come fight night. You're 10 times the fighter he is.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Alan I most certainly appreciate you finding your way to this little site and giving us your thoughts.
    That being said I'm a Bisping fan, and I hope he beats your head into your torso. Nothing personal, just not a fan.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSamurai View Post
    Well Alan I most certainly appreciate you finding your way to this little site and giving us your thoughts.
    That being said I'm a Bisping fan, and I hope he beats your head into your torso. Nothing personal, just not a fan.
    Hey! Get out of here. Post when Bisping starts a thread lol.

Page 2 of 2 First 12