Posted On:
    4/11/2013 6:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntmejr View Post
    I understand irony. .
    No, you really don't.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 6:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    The thing one has to realize about Devil and Machette (what original names and not at all the kind of thing a 13 year old would come up with when they wanted to sound badass!) is that they're bigots. Bigotry is not subject to falsifiability. There is no piece of evidence that could surface that would make them abandon their prejudices because they didn't arrive at those prejudices rationally in the first place.

Noone's yet been able to articulate what the precise dangers of Fox fighting a non-trans woman are yet, and that's because they don't exist. Because that "concern" was never the product of thought but of their own redneck lizard brains.
    Haha. Joke's on you, fucktard. My name is Devil because I joined during March Madness and I was pulling for Duke. lol.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 6:31pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Quote where I said anything seriously denigrating about transexuals in this or any other thread on the site.
    Well, if you ever meet one, try to avoid asking the other bros "So now that her dick is gone, who would?" before holding up your hand for high fives.

Plus like half of your insults to Sirc were "Whatever, you Thai ladyboy!", which is pretty played out and not funny.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 6:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Well, if you ever meet one, try to avoid asking the other bros "So now that her dick is gone, who would?" before holding up your hand for high fives.

Plus like half of your insults to Sirc were "Whatever, you Thai ladyboy!", which is pretty played out and not funny.
    "If I ever meet one", bitch please! I know many. I live in a city where it's fashionable to dope on hormones. It's the 21st century and I've honestly lost count of the myriad gender and sexual roles in the modern trans commuinity. None of them bother me BTW. They may not be my cup of tea, but then I'm not really theirs either. I don't hate but I will crack wise because "**** your delicate, passive aggresive sensibilities".

You need to stop taking every one of my posts litteraly. Christ, you ought to know by now I'm taking the piss most of the time.

FWIW, I think it is totally appropriate for Mitrione to be penalized for his hate speech. I'm ambivalent about Fox competing. I feel like that is the business of the regulatory commision and Fox's competitors. If they don't mind stepping into the ring with her then I don't mind Fox meeting the challenge or the comission allowing her to.

BTW, quote where I called Sirc a "Thai Ladyboy". I've said he was effeminate and pretty on several occasions but why would you automatically think that is an insult? I'm starting to feel like you are the one uncomfortable with peoples gender roles. I mean, you're criticising me for asking if anyone would have sex with Fox. You're implying that no one should have a sexual attraction towards her? She changed her plumbing but she's not allowed to enjoy her new body? Nor is anyone else for that matter? Really?

That my friend is discrimination.

Who's the hater now, bud?
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 4/11/2013 6:56pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 8:03pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If I ever meet one", bitch please! I know many. I live in a city where it's fashionable to dope on hormones. It's the 21st century and I've honestly lost count of the myriad gender and sexual roles in the modern trans commuinity. None of them bother me BTW. They may not be my cup of tea, but then I'm not really theirs either. I don't hate but I will crack wise because "**** your delicate, passive aggresive sensibilities"
    Ever hear someone say they're not racist cause they have black friends?

BTW, quote where I called Sirc a "Thai Ladyboy". I've said he was effeminate and pretty on several occasions but why would you automatically think that is an insult?
    I'm not sifting through that giant shitstorm of a thread, and I think we both know its futile to search for Sirc + Ladyboy. But obviously, OBVIOUSLY you intended it as an insult. Have you EVER tried to say something nice to Sirc?

I'm starting to feel like you are the one uncomfortable with peoples gender roles. I mean, you're criticising me for asking if anyone would have sex with Fox. You're implying that no one should have a sexual attraction towards her?
    Nope, never said anything like that. I was poking fun, though, because what ggirl or tgirl thinks that "would or would not do" bro bullshit's cool? Also your last sentence there is a non sequiter.

She changed her plumbing but she's not allowed to enjoy her new body? Nor is anyone else for that matter? Really?
    See last sentence.
    Last edited by Permalost; 4/11/2013 8:11pm at .

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sifting through that giant shitstorm of a thread, and I think we both know its futile to search for Sirc + Ladyboy. But obviously, OBVIOUSLY you intended it as an insult. Have you EVER tried to say something nice to Sirc?

Nope, never said anything like that. I was poking fun, though, because what ggirl or tgirl thinks that "would or would not do" bro bullshit's cool? Also your last sentence there is a non sequiter.

See last sentence.
    I was seriously going to search for "sirc ladyboy", but I'm not sure my phone has the space for the number of threads lol. I did want to ask though what would be the point of saying something nice to sirc?? Especially with his fucktard attitude.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 8:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever hear someone say they're not racist cause they have black friends?
    No, I've never ever once heard that. Why, do you need to make black friends? I could introduce you, but they'll probably think you're a punk. So would my gay and trans friends for that matter. (You think I'm crude? LOL they would tear you APART, son!)

You're just too wishy washy, bro. Nut the **** up.

I'm not sifting through that giant shitstorm of a thread, and I think we both know its futile to search for Sirc + Ladyboy. But obviously, OBVIOUSLY you intended it as an insult.
    Bullshit. He has very nice bone structure.

Have you EVER tried to say something nice to Sirc?
    I...

...I don't think I have...

...oh god, what have I become?

The "bro speak" was tongue in cheek, but my response to your criticism was not.

You're issue is specifically that I asked if anyone on the board would have sex with her (based upon physical attractiveness).

Why do you have a problem with people possibly finding Fox sexualy attractive?

No denial this time, I want you to serioulsy ask your self that question. Why do you have a problem with people potentially finding Fox desirable?

See last sentence.
    **** that. It was bullshit back pedalling the first time and I'm not reading it twice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let her fight. Bottom line. It makes no difference. Hormones be damned. They all dabble.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 11:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people need to wake up and get with the times. Seriously. It is not going anywhere.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/12/2013 10:49am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Let her fight. Bottom line. It makes no difference. Hormones be damned. They all dabble.
    Maybe Brock Lesnar can make a comeback in the women's division. I hear he has a Johnny Depp poster in his bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    You people need to wake up and get with the times. Seriously. It is not going anywhere.
    What's not going anywhere? Chicks with dicks? No, I suppose it isn't. What's your point?
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast