221341 Bullies, 4072 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 1:02pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I never even said I agree with him, just that the discourse has been ****, but you have trouble with subtlety when you're playing reductionist.
    Oh noes! People who are right are SO MEAN!

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 1:04pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dr. AnnMaria had a nice piece in her blog a while back.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 1:09pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woman2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	14685

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woman.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	14686

:)

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's a very longwinded way of saying I'm right.
    Right wing, you mean. Rights aren't a zero sum game, and you present as a bigoted dipshit, though you can be funny about 1/5 of the time.
    The names I call are truthful, just like everything else I say.
    ****wrong**** If I call you a piece of **** white trash, mouth breathing, cousin fookin, straw hat redneck who says bigoted things online, I'm only right in that you say bigoted things online. The other stuff is my opinion, or trying to get a rise out of you, masquerading as backup for an argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    This is the sort of argument against transgender women in women's MMA that actually sounds like the author understands that they're people.
    I care about rights, and am proud to stand on the side of equality and inclusion. In this very specific instance though (I'm having trouble envisioning another, beyond a transgender person going for a women's world record in something physical (largest jaw, biggest hands etc.) I don't feel as though competing against men would be unfair to Ms Fox. She may have been born in a man's body, so to speak...but she's still in a man's body, in spite of society wisely choosing to acknowledge her sexual/gender identity.

I have a few friends who are transgender, and wouldn't hesitate to express the same opinion to them, within the narrow realm of combat sports, and more specifically MMA.
    Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! THANK YOU for making my point for me. I couldn't have done it any better myself.

You bitches know this deceptive freak doesn't belong in women's MMA, you just want to make sure everyone says it nicely. lol. Pussies.
    Legally, she may not have been obliged to disclose her former legal gender identity, in order to fight. My guess (I'll go look it up now) is that it's not addressed in the paperwork.

Now that it has come to light (her original "gender"), it must be addressed. With any luck, it'll be done with cooler heads than yours, Devil.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:26pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, there's only two reasons for the level of vitriol from Devil: either he's an idiot, or he's secretly afaid that dicks are delicious. (shamelessly stolen from Joe Rogan, I think)

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:30pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Right wing, you mean. Rights aren't a zero sum game, and you present as a bigoted dipshit, though you can be funny about 1/5 of the time.

****wrong**** If I call you a piece of **** white trash, mouth breathing, cousin fookin, straw hat redneck who says bigoted things online, I'm only right in that you say bigoted things online. The other stuff is my opinion, or trying to get a rise out of you, masquerading as backup for an argument.

I care about rights, and am proud to stand on the side of equality and inclusion. In this very specific instance though (I'm having trouble envisioning another, beyond a transgender person going for a women's world record in something physical (largest jaw, biggest hands etc.) I don't feel as though competing against men would be unfair to Ms Fox. She may have been born in a man's body, so to speak...but she's still in a man's body, in spite of society wisely choosing to acknowledge her sexual/gender identity.

I have a few friends who are transgender, and wouldn't hesitate to express the same opinion to them, within the narrow realm of combat sports, and more specifically MMA.

Legally, she may not have been obliged to disclose her former legal gender identity, in order to fight. My guess (I'll go look it up now) is that it's not addressed in the paperwork.

Now that it has come to light (her original "gender"), it must be addressed. With any luck, it'll be done with cooler heads than yours, Devil.
    Isn't that so sweet and proper and nonthreatening? You're so nice. It's too bad you don't have anything of substance to say while you're blowing in everyone's ears.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:34pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Really, there's only two reasons for the level of vitriol from Devil: either he's an idiot, or he's secretly afaid that dicks are delicious. (shamelessly stolen from Joe Rogan, I think)
    That's where you sissies get confused. You call it vitriol. You think if I say something unpleasant I must be sitting here foaming at the mouth and pounding the **** out of my keyboard as I type. In reality I'm just dropping some truth in between polite chats with my coworkers.

You'd like to think I'm mad, but I'm at about a minus two on the madometer right now. I'm thinking about that awesome turkey and bacon sandwich I'm going to get from the deli near my house after I get off work. Mmm. Bacon.

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Oh Devil and Machette, you turn every thread into a youtube comments thread!
    Yeah, we all know the "appropriate response" in Hedgehogey land would be to turn all threads into a forum for your petty, unwaranted guilt trips and strangely insecure, panicy political rantings.

Shut the **** up you cloying little bitch.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 4/11/2013 3:45pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't that so sweet and proper and nonthreatening? You're so nice. It's too bad you don't have anything of substance to say while you're blowing in everyone's ears.
    I just expressed a complex, and nuanced opinion, with some small degree of subtlety and decorum.

That you can't follow my reasoning, or are too insecure to wrestle with the concept, as it is playing out, is neither my problem or concern.

I'm counterpointing your bigotry by coincidence, not design.

Any little dicked insecure person who wants to bash people for their gender identity, I'll be more than happy to respond to. What has the world come to, when you can't bash the bl4cks, or m3xicans, or g4ys, or tr4nnies, or non engwish speaking immigr4nts?

Pretty soon, you'll have to start standing up on your own merits.

:(

Posted On:
    4/11/2013 3:50pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I just expressed a complex, and nuanced opinion, with some small degree of subtlety and decorum.
    The reality is that your IQ is so low you think your thoughts are complex when in fact they would be most appropriately expressed in crayon.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast