Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BJJ instructor arrested in Oklahoma for child sex offenses

Oklahoma City Police say an investigation into sexual misconduct by Whitney Fetters began on January 31, 2015. Police say the victim along with his parents came to them.

Police say the 28 year-old Spanish teacher began a relationship with the boy when he was just 12 years old. Police say it all started at Hefner Middle School when the student was in seventh grade. Investigators say initially Fetters and the student sent non-sexual text messages to each other. By the time the student was 14 years old, police say the relationship turned incredibly sexual.

After looking at the student's phone and I-Pad, police say they found multiple explicit text messages and photos between him and Fetters. Some of the pictures showed Fetters nude.

The student also admitted to police that he sent pictures of himself to Fetters and they exchanged sexual videos. Police say the teen received a text message from Fetters a few weeks ago saying she was going to be house sitting on February 13th, and he should stay with her and have sex.

Investigators say the relationship lasted through the student's seventh and eighth grade years. He's now in high school. Police documents show that the student did try to delete text messages and content from Fetters when his parents confronted him about the relationship.

Fetters faces charges of indecent exposure, lewd proposals with a child and soliciting sexual conduct with a minor."

I'm pretty sure Strikistinian trains at Redline. This **** is not cool.

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where were these teachers when I was in Middle School?! If the wee dude would had just held out for a couple more years he'd of been grand here being that the legal age of consent is 16.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dudes Kimura defence is sick as hell due to all the high fives he's getting.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has zero to do with Redline and the Bloody Elbow article title is misleading.

She assisted at Redline BJJ, for a "few kids classes".

The proper title of this article should be "Middle School Spanish Teacher arrested for..".

Why? Because she's exposed to way more children in school than a BJJ class...

No one could have predicted anything like this happening. She’s only assisted a few kids classes in the past (spring 2014), but hasn’t been an instructor of any kind at our facility in over 8 months. This incident did not take place at Redline & we have no connection to the boy or his family. We give our deepest condolences to him, his & her family, & everyone affected. We are deeply saddened & shocked just like the rest of the jiu-jitsu community, but we know this shall pass.”
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/15/2015 4:05pm at .

Style
    shotokan karate, iaido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

wtf

I don't know, maybe it's just me but i've never understood the type of mentality sick or otherwise that would allow anyone to touch a child in an inappropriate manner be it the same sex or otherwise. This is the type of stuff that makes me lose hope in humanity...

Castrate him...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gileanofgrey View Post
    I don't know, maybe it's just me but i've never understood the type of mentality sick or otherwise that would allow anyone to touch a child in an inappropriate manner be it the same sex or otherwise. This is the type of stuff that makes me lose hope in humanity...

Castrate him...
    They might have a hard time with that...interesting that you assumed it was a man.

Style
    shotokan karate, iaido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    They might have a hard time with that...interesting that you assumed it was a man.
    The perpetrators are generally men thus the assumption.

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gileanofgrey View Post

Castrate him...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CgRH8RlJs

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Redline has a good reputation here in these parts. Sad to see the place tied to this ****.

Title is misleading.

All you fucks thinking it cool a 12 year old was getting attention from the **** would feel otherwise were the genders switched.

I don't use the word **** often, saving it to describe especially detestable examples. Here is one.