Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2014 3:57am

Style: Krav Maga, Sambo, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Steroids, Aging and human growth hormone

Hey guys, once again I'm looking for your opinions and experience on a subject I know very little of.

From what I've read along the years, the male body experiences a downturn in it's testosterone production after the age of 40, also affecting the muscle mass.
    Steroids, human growth hormone and another PEDs seem to be quite a quite common way to stay pumped despite age, but from what I've read long term use can have some nasty side effects.

Yet, the evidence for those side effects is flimsy in many cases (I can't make sense of a lot of studies I've read) and there's seems to be a "stigmatization" of using PEDs outside "legitimate" medical uses.

For the record, I've never used ANYTHING of the sort. I personally believe in taking your time to build your muscle mass but I'm definitely interested in understanding what truly goes on there and not sticking to arguments with poor back up evidence.

Also, is there a way to keep your level of muscle mass decent after 40 without using PEDs? My master is 57 and he's in quite good shape, not as good as he used to in his thirties but still almost as strong as two guys in their twenties, so I believe with the proper diet and regular work out it's completely doable.

All your opinions are most welcome, so shoot!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 2:22am

Style: Krav Maga, Sambo, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Steroids, HGH, truth and lies

Hey, I've been reading a bit about Steroids and HGH and still can't find any decisive evidence backing or disproving the much commented "side effects" of using it as a performance enhancer or a way to bulk up quickly.

I'm not talking about medical uses for people with growth problems or injuries, just good ol juicing.

The steroids have the classic "roid rage mythology" which seems to be poorly supported and other side effects that include liver and heart damage from long time use.

HGH (human growth hormone) gets sketchier and a LOT of what I've read simply makes it look like another shortcut for people to get big quickly. There also other tons of controversial stuff (testosterone injections, etc) that gets added to those two, but the former remain the base of those "bulk up cocktails".

Personally, I would never use anything of the sort since it doesn't sound healthy from a rational point of view to tinker with the natural processes of your body just to get pumped (sorry hollywood guys, we know it's all fake).

But I still want to understand and know more about that so I would welcome any information you would like to share.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2014 8:12pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TRT and HGH

The biggest problem with high dosis of testosterone (normal count is around 1100 in high peaks) is that your body will try to even out with estrogen, so if you take 3000 units of testosterone, you better take blockers or you will get some hard hormonal imbalances as your body tries to adjust to that.

Recently TRT has been banned by the NSAC and apparently more are to follow so if you plan to fight, that's not the route, but I don't know.

HGH has been (weakly) linked to what body builders call "palumboism" (check it out in google) which is how the sides of the abdomen swell, the intestines and inside organs grow and your joints get a bit thicker, giving the appearance that your limbs go smaller. Now this is what body builders say, apparently you have to really abuse HGH and testosterone for years to get those effects.

One big side effect for testosterone is that everyone's body is lazy, just like insulin if you start injecting testosterone your body will cease to create it's own, thus you will have to "out" of your cycle for a time and do "out cycles" (whatever they might be in your case, consult a physician or someone that has done that kinda cycles before, honestly I personally have never done those hard 3,000 unit cycles) which pretty much puts you well, in doing cycles forever, not only for maintaining but around 150 units in testosterone the body goes into heavy depressions, mood swings and suicidal tendencies so take this with a grain of salt and think very hard if you want to do it!

Thank you!

Posted On:
    7/21/2014 10:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Q & A

I've taken juice and hGh both for years and I mean years i get my supply directly from my Dr. and my hgh is dr ordered too.. how you ask? Be nice to people and you'll be amazed what they do for you. But to answer your question juice and HGH and IGF-1 will not work if your just outright lazy . your gonna need to workout like a beast and eat like one too. I'm now in my middle 40's when I was young say 20 or so i started and did not start hgh till i was in my late 30's do they work oh yes the work do not let anyone tell you differently a lot of people give advice and have never taken anything in their life. start at a low dosage say 1cc or 200mg of test for week then shotgunning up to 400mgs which is roughly 2cc. hgh is of no use if your not over 35 why cause you already make plenty of the good stuff. Dedicate yourself to busting ass in the gym and eating i mean really eating do not walk around holding a protein drink i mean eat steak , chicken and other organics and lots and lots of green vegetables you will see awesome changes in not time. As far as side effects ive seen only prostate issues which can be fixed with lowering dosages and spacing them out correctly, as far as Rage nah a total myth. rule of thumb if your an asshole all steroids will do is just amplify your inner asshole why? cause now your big an strong and you know martial arts you have become the universal soldier.