230725 Bullies, 4107 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 118
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    4/08/2013 7:46pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    He would just sell it to a US-based sucker on MtGox or another exchange.
    That's my plan
  2. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,645

    Posted On:
    4/08/2013 11:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    He would just sell it to a US-based sucker on MtGox or another exchange.
    Ideally by posing as a wealthy Nigerian prince, whose Bitcoin wallet is currently locked up in some sort of coup.
  3. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 4:45pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Ideally by posing as a wealthy Nigerian prince, whose Bitcoin wallet is currently locked up in some sort of coup.
    That's another interesting idea!

    now seriously what other more profitable alternatives are?
    I'm willing to sink some hours if some online U.S dollars are to be made

    Hell, If I can make some bucks I promise to buy a BULLSHIDO SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP
  4. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,569

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 4:51pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's a money issue, you're better off investing your time in actually working.

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  5. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,441

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 4:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    That's another interesting idea!

    now seriously what other more profitable alternatives are?
    I'm willing to sink some hours if some online U.S dollars are to be made

    Hell, If I can make some bucks I promise to buy a BULLSHIDO SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP
    Well this is how I make money online.
    I use it to find people who have money that want to trade it for something that I have.
    Most of that time it is being traded for a skill set I have.
    I am not sure if any of these are multinational or not but here is a place to start

    https://www.fieldnation.com/
    http://www.fieldsolutions.com/wp/
    https://www.elance.com/

    Facebook and linkedin also tends to provide quite a bit of word of mouth work as well.

    Oh wait your looking for something from nothing gee as if that hasn't been sought by people since the beginning of time.
  6. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,645

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 4:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    now seriously what other more profitable alternatives are?
    I'm willing to sink some hours if some online U.S dollars are to be made
    You'll need a webcam and a decent makeup kit.
  7. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 4:55pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    If it's a money issue, you're better off investing your time in actually working.
    I'm already working but If I can make some more money on teh internez
  8. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 5:05pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Well this is how I make money online.
    I use it to find people who have money that want to trade it for something that I have.
    Most of that time it is being traded for a skill set I have.
    I am not sure if any of these are multinational or not but here is a place to start

    https://www.fieldnation.com/
    http://www.fieldsolutions.com/wp/
    https://www.elance.com/

    Facebook and linkedin also tends to provide quite a bit of word of mouth work as well.

    Oh wait your looking for something from nothing gee as if that hasn't been sought by people since the beginning of time.
    My country is accepted at Elance.com, I just got registered let's see what I can find
  9. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 7:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Invest heavily in palladium futures.*



    *Not intended to be a factual statement.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,770

    Posted On:
    4/09/2013 10:06pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If any of you have attractive and disease free female acquaintances in the southeast who are skilled in the art of oral pleasure, it just so happens I can offer a spectacular employment opportunity. It pays 10,000 Devileros per hour.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.