• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 7:57pm

Style: Keyboard Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I echo the sentiments of many of you Bullies here. **** you Ryo Chonan.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 8:04pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fcuk that guy and all those Japanese nationalist dickheads.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 9:49pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    The Japs have barely admitted to their atrocities let alone actually trying to acknowledge the poor victims in any meaningful way.
    There are a couple of movies that highlight the horrific behavior of the Imperialist Japanese military and their thinktank during the war years
    Check out :
    Philosophy of a Knife (2008)
    Men Behind the Sun (1988)
    Both of them were released by Squadron 731 Films and they tend to show up on many 'top ten most disturbing films' lists.
    Yeah. Fuckin' Japs and their atrocities. If they hadn't been ass backward Neanderthals way behind the curve on technology they could've taken the gentlemanly route and dropped a nuke on Nanking and a carefully chosen sister city. Damn horrific, barbarian, subhuman Japs.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 10:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yeah. Fuckin' Japs and their atrocities. If they hadn't been ass backward Neanderthals way behind the curve on technology they could've taken the gentlemanly route and dropped a nuke on Nanking and a carefully chosen sister city. Damn horrific, barbarian, subhuman Japs.
    I see what you did there...

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 3:17am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not surprised. Hell we are the same way. Big difference is the Japanese don't give a **** and the Germans hide from it. The Japanese are like the US don't let the tea ceremonies fool you. We fire bombed Tokyo and Dresden. We have been the only ones to use a nuclear weapon during war time and hit to Japanese cities. If a Japanese or German got irate about seeing our flag on a MMA fighter we'd tell them to go suck a dick. So even though I understand were Koreans are coming from I also understand where the Japanese are coming from as well. Ryo is an asshole for expressing his views this way but I feel we would act the same way.
    Last edited by Gezere; 4/05/2013 3:21am at .
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 3:40am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Der..

The Luftwaffe was the most awesome fighting machine in the German arsenal - Airborne infantry and everything !

Hitler and Goering were fucking morons though.

In all seriousness mate. 100% behind you
    I strongly admit that the German war machine was one of the best the world has ever seen.
    I frequent conversation with German friends and Soldiers is why hasn't Germany built back up to their previous glory. Their training is awesome, discipline is much better than ours, their economy is arguably been much more stable. They seem still burdened by past sins.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 3:48am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Did you not bother to read this...
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Let's avoid calling them "Japs" & leave the racism to Ryo Chodehan.
    Cockend.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 4:47am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Educate us.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 5:02am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I agree

UK, USA, NZ, OZ (you know, the good guys) have all got bad history when it come to genocide of the natives.

It isn't taught in schools, and people aren't interested

I'll disagree on two points. Although Oz probably has the most recent history in terms of mistreatment of our native population, I remember learning about the mistreatment of the aborigines back when the stolen generation legislation was still in the process of being repealed. The awareness and honesty of our history is even more prevalent within schools now than it was back then.

The second is the NZ Maori. While no doubt the English colonials attempted to mistreat them, that's not how they roll. After deciding that they were still not getting treated well enough, the Maoris launched a third campaign against the occupying English armies, beating them into submission (the english will call it a truce) and securing their place within the country and national identity.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 7:09am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I'm not surprised. Hell we are the same way. Big difference is the Japanese don't give a **** and the Germans hide from it. The Japanese are like the US don't let the tea ceremonies fool you. We fire bombed Tokyo and Dresden. We have been the only ones to use a nuclear weapon during war time and hit to Japanese cities. If a Japanese or German got irate about seeing our flag on a MMA fighter we'd tell them to go suck a dick. So even though I understand were Koreans are coming from I also understand where the Japanese are coming from as well. Ryo is an asshole for expressing his views this way but I feel we would act the same way.
    You've been overseas with the military too long.

There's a new article about one a month about someone being forced to remove a flag from their house or a student being told they can't wear a "Support the Troops" shirt or something like that.

Civilians be crazy, yo.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast