Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 5:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm an authority on videos. One difference between me and Illuminated is that when I post videos, people watch them (I assume).

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 5:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So anyway, can anybody hook me up with that Greek motel wrestling Cobra Challenge Sherdog bitch? I want to ask her about Eric Kleper's title bout and what kind of physique he had at the time, as well as Mark Hall.

:)

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 7:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminated View Post
    Well I hope I made my intentions clear - it's simply to analyze and help further your resident pro fighters skills - he may have talent and skill but when you start thinking your the best and improvements are not needed you begin the decent to failure.
    Judging from your entrance posts, you don't appear to have anything to offer anyone. Mild irritation perhaps, or possibly something bordering on pity-inducing stupidity.

Who are YOU, is the question. My guess is you're oldish, into "respectful" tma, and possibly still a virgin. Fiddlesticks, I gotcha pegged. You live in the suburbs, and might have earned a teenager belt at TKD or touch krotty. You have one undescended testicle, and one of your ears is longer than the other, mirroring your uneven eye sockets.

You tend to lisp, as years of meth abuse have impaired the muscles on one side of your face, from going up your favorite nostril.

You wear clothes that are too small, because in your bathroom mirror, it seems to make your muscles bulge. You size up everyone in a room, as you enter, just in case some of them are a dishonorable thugs and you are forced to subdue EVERYBODY.

A human should always be trying to improve and refine their skills until their time here is no more...one should be greatfull I offer my services for free of charge.
    You troll like a tma weenie (not that all tma practitioners are weenies, but when they are, they sound like you do now).

I hope you don't get yourself banned. At the same time, my hope is that one of the mods gifts you an avatar, that shall warn posters/lurkers of your stupidity and disingenuous idiocy.

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 11:35am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Style: Gung Fu
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand yep.

Of course you spell it Gung Fu. Your Anglicized Chinese it more accurate, and that makes you feel heavy-duty.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 12:26pm

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung Fu just too mainstream.

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sherdog is garbage compared to Bullshido.

Nothing of value ever came out of Sherdog except Sheerdog.

Oh wait....that was Bullshido too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 5:20pm

Style: Thai Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a true martial artist who has trandsended the realms of modern sanctioned MMA, As a young boy in the early 80's I trained my mind/body/soul in the ancient Jai Lan Temple near Siping City, Jilin province, in the Chang Bai mountains of northern China under Sifu Shi De Qian.

I spent many years in isolation , in deep meditation focusing my inner chi - all while strenuously pushing my very existance to its maximum potential.

Abstinence from Alcohol/drugs and other human destructives..

I harnessed the energies and continued on my path in 1995 when I moved to Miami Florida, here - i was blessed to meet my mentor Romero Cavalcanti, he introduced me to some new forms and methods for the modern world of MMA and how the world was changing at a rapid pace.

After some years, I was saddened as Jacrare decided he must leave...my mentor moved and soon I too needed a relocation - I was recommended I meet up with André Pederneiras by Cavalcanti - I packed my bags and continued on the journey of knowledge..

I have studied Martial Arts my life span. I have a deep knowledge waiting to be unleashed on these boards in an attempt to ressurect this grave yard of posters.

Understand I come here to add inspiration and awaken you all from the slumber you have fallen into, this place is on a death bed the heart barely ticks and is assissted with the help of a pacemaker - but I'am here to heal the heart and add eternity to this dying flame.
    You forgot the part where you got in one little fight and your mom got scared and said "you're movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 5:59pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a true martial artist who has trandsended the realms of modern sanctioned MMA, As a young boy in the early 80's I trained my mind/body/soul in the ancient Jai Lan Temple near Siping City, Jilin province, in the Chang Bai mountains of northern China under Sifu Shi De Qian.

I spent many years in isolation , in deep meditation focusing my inner chi - all while strenuously pushing my very existance to its maximum potential.

I harnessed the energies and continued on my path in 1995 when I moved to Miami Florida, here - i was blessed to meet my mentor Romero Cavalcanti, he introduced me to some new forms and methods for the modern world of MMA and how the world was changing at a rapid pace.

After some years, I was saddened as Jacrare decided he must leave...my mentor moved and soon I too needed a relocation - I was recommended I meet up with André Pederneiras by Cavalcanti - I packed my bags and continued on the journey of knowledge..

I have studied Martial Arts my life span. I have a deep knowledge waiting to be unleashed on these boards in an attempt to ressurect this grave yard of posters.

Understand I come here to add inspiration and awaken you all from the slumber you have fallen into, this place is on a death bed the heart barely ticks and is assissted with the help of a pacemaker - but I'am here to heal the heart and add eternity to this dying flame.
    Please never, ever leave this forum.

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 6:31pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Well at least your story about locking yourself away in the mountains to masturbate for years explains why you're such a self-important pretentious wanker.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 6:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh sure.
    Resurrect = 1ea S and 2ea R.
    lol
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast