Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 8:00pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminated View Post
    lol, I know when to break character you noob- for I'am the one they call Donny -- I break character because I'm both bored with my gimmick and bored with you homosexuals getting into the MMA game ....come on now...do you really like practicing Bjj? ...wonder why...

You sign up - and get to work on your ground game with all the hottest males you can find -- work on your triangles and other aspects of your game...

And if any of you actually decide to go amature and get a horseshit fight --- tell me ...do you like to stand and bang....or ground and pound...lol...bunch of closet homosexuals in this forum
    I'm just a guy who likes to hug other guys in pajamas. Since I don't think being gay is a bad thing, I do not find anything else you wrote to be insulting.

It's funny - you all think your bad ass...yet you all are amatures trying to develope -- yet you have a master in front of you and wont listen to a word he says...
    That could very well be true, but you'll have to forgive us for not taking your word for it.

:)

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 8:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, I know when to break character you noob- for I'am the one they call Donny -- I break character because I'm both bored with my gimmick and bored with you homosexuals getting into the MMA game ....come on now...do you really like practicing Bjj? ...wonder why...
    What's wrong with being gay? Tell me, how does that affect someone's martial prowess?
    You sign up - and get to work on your ground game with all the hottest males you can find -- work on your triangles and other aspects of your game...
    You're either very old, or very young, and whichever it is, you're a tool. I'm going with an old tool.
    And if any of you actually decide to go amature and get a horseshit fight --- tell me ...do you like to stand and bang....or ground and pound...lol...bunch of closet homosexuals in this forum
    Amateur, you mean? Learn to spell it, possibly.

No one in the history of the internets has attempted trolling as shoddily as you have. That you even thought you had a gimmick is sad and, at the same time, hilarious. It is the funniest thing about you.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 8:21pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm....all talk no play - just a mouse in a house of killers - better go back behind the walls before the world around you comes crumbling down and falls.
    Meh, I'm not much of a talker. And I have more interesting things to do right now, like code the pile of invoices on my desk into my FMIS.

So you have no problems with homosexual activity?
    Why should he? Do you?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 8:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *yawn -- not use to waiting 40 minutes for a reply...
    Posted On:
    4/05/2013 11:12am
    Posted On:
    4/05/2013 11:19am
    That's the problem with long term drug abuse, amongst other things, it really fucks with your concept of time.

guess there's more traffic at sherdog .....and more posters with balls to talk back.
    So go and post there if your not getting the attention you want. Oh that's right, you got banned. Sucks to be you.

never knew Bullshido was filled with a bunch of homosexual loving bjj' artists...( Do you like to be called artists or practioners?)
    if all you wanted was a cuddle on the floor with a big sweaty man, all you had to do was ask.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 9:08pm

Style: Getting less fat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time is an Illusion.
    Earlier I wrote that I had some hope for you. We have had many talented trolls here, some of them actual martial artists. They can infuriate and entertain at the same time.

You are putting in a good amount of effort, and hit us with some different **** from time to time. But you just keep missing the mark. Not for lack of trying, but you are not entertaining enough to keep following your posts.

Good luck. And if you are actually training in martial arts, good luck with that as well.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 9:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time is an Illusion.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 9:48pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    every train of thought comes from the mind

Want punching power? lol turn the hips ...
    **** mate, nothing gets by you eh?! Here, have a cookie:

Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 9:56pm

Style: Getting less fat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again you think I'm a troll --- ....I'm simply here to open the mind to new thought.

Dude, there are just a few reasons that I come to this site. I have trained at martial arts in the past, but have no intention to right now. I come here for discussions on MMA and other combat sports, weapons stuff, and the trolls.

That's right ************, the trolls. bombom loves himself some good trolls.

And Qdot. Qdot rules all places, people and things.

You just are not cutting it. At least not yet.

So get to work ************, and entertain the bombom.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 10:08pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you fuel the body/mind with un-natural supps and foods / "monsanto" gen.mod foods 80% foods in thy food store ..you fuel the body/mind with toxic waste -- thus you can not think straight ...you can not focus you can not see the big picture.

A real martial artist will stay away from alcohol -- because this is the root of failure.
    My family already avoids Monsanto corn, although my wife and I were a bit taken aback at how many companies deal with them when we saw the new list.

It's nice that you treat your body as a temple. I personally enjoy a cold beer once in a while myself, especially after mowing the lawn for some reason.

Most of you will work the 9/5 go train a bit and call your self bad ass -- **** ..you will prolly go drink it up on the weekends...
    Yeah, most of us know we'll never fight in the ring too. Those of us fortunate enough to train with guys who do know exactly where we stand in the hierarchy.

Pro-tip, it's not in the bad ass section.

Your attacks are generic. Your wisdom, little more than platitudes. "All power comes from the core." Really? Gee, thanks, no one ever mentioned that to me before.

Try harder troll.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 10:09pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time is an Illusion.
    No, time is a construct.